• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Been Invited to a "Realtor Fest"

In summary, the Pampered Chef consultant was invited to be a vendor at a "Realtor Fest" in her area. She is wanting to produce some ideas of PC gifts that agents can purchase and give to their clients at closings. Has anyone ever participated in something like this? Does anyone have any ideas on what to put into gift baskets?
obxchef
I am so excited and need some help. I have been invited to be a vender at a "Realtor Fest" in my area. The agent who contacted me said they have never had a Pampered Chef consultant as a vender before. She is wanting me to produce some ideas of PC gifts that agents can purchase and give to their clients at closings. Has anyone every partipated in something like this? Does anyone have any ideas on what to put into gift baskets? I was going to have several different ideas and prices. If anyone can give any advise and picture of what they have done in the past would be greatly appreciated>:)

That sounds like a great opportunity for you.

Here are some ideas for simple gifts that wouldn't cost the realtor an arm and a leg (to be given at closing or shortly after):
Celebrate Plate
RUFTH Trivet
Carafe
BBQ Tools (especially if the house has a built-in grill)

My realtor sends out little trinkets throughout the year, looking for referrals. The SBRC would be a good one, as people would keep it (I never keep the little things Lou sends us) and they can stamp their name inside. And you can put your label on the back, too (have them sent to you, then you deliver them to the realtors).

Thank you! I was thinking the same thing. This area has very EXPENSIVE houses and the realtors make a killing on their commissions. They can afford it:)

Last edited:
The trick is to find things in the catalog that even non-cooks would use, as not everyone cooks, or bakes, or entertains...

An assortment basket with handy things like Twixit clips, Easy Opener, iSlice, Kitchen Shears, etc. would also be nice.

One of my favorites I saw a while back was tying the 2 serving spatulas together with some ribbon and attaching a note that said "It was a pleasure to serve you!"

If you do a file search on "realtor" you'll find a list of ideas we came up with last year (Gift Ideas For Realtors 2006.doc - needs updating with current prices and remove discontinued products).

I have a realtor who buys Grill Sets from me for clients - He gets a grill bag, and an assortment of grill tools - in the $90 range when its done.

Thank you all! Great ideas!

tlennhoff said:
If you do a file search on "realtor" you'll find a list of ideas we came up with last year (Gift Ideas For Realtors 2006.doc - needs updating with current prices and remove discontinued products).
Thanks! I tried a search but didn't try gift ideas!

Sometimes i forget to do a search in the file section as the regular search does not find the files.

I think those realtors in the expensive housing markets should give their clients the forged carving set!!!!!

I sent this with a letter to a few realtors in my area, HTH. :)

Attachments

• Gift Basket Combinations.doc
    89 KB · Views: 419
I don't know about other states but in KY gifts have to be under $100.

riggs62 said:
I sent this with a letter to a few realtors in my area, HTH. :)
Great flyer! Thank you for sharing.:)

You simply MUST tell them all about the Microfiber Towels. (Not just for a closing gift-- for the Realtor!)I am a Realtor, and the microfiber towel is PERFECT to spruce things up for an open house. Paint a picture for them-- it's Sunday afternoon, and you're holding an open house in 15 minutes. But you've hit church traffic, and you haven't even placed your signs (aka played in traffic) yet! So you move at lightening (yet legal!) speed, get your signs planted, and walk into a beautifully spotless, bright and shiny home, right?WRONG. It looks dull. Dusty. Vacant. So you climb the stairs and start at the top, towel in tow, and you wipe down everything you can find that will shimmer, sparkle & shine. With no cleaner, and sometimes without even water, with a couple of minutes to spare. I am telling you-- it is a GODSEND.Good luck!!

Thanks Kimmy!

The Gift Set attachment by riggs62 had the old RUFTH picture, so I updated it.

Attachments

• Gift Basket Combinations.doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 408

1. What is "Realtor Fest" and why have I been invited?

"Realtor Fest" is an event hosted by Pampered Chef specifically for real estate agents. It is an opportunity for realtors to network, learn about our products, and potentially partner with us for their clients' needs. You have been invited because we believe that our products would be a great fit for your clients and we would love to have you as a partner.

2. Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, there is no cost to attend "Realtor Fest." It is completely free for real estate agents.

3. What can I expect at the event?

At "Realtor Fest," you can expect to meet other real estate agents, learn about our products and how they can benefit your clients, and possibly even win some prizes. We will also have demonstrations and samples of our products for you to try.

4. Can I bring a guest to the event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest with you to "Realtor Fest." However, please make sure to RSVP for both yourself and your guest so we can have an accurate headcount for the event.

5. How do I RSVP for the event?

To RSVP for "Realtor Fest," simply click on the RSVP link in the invitation email you received or contact the Pampered Chef consultant who invited you. We ask that you please RSVP by the deadline provided so we can plan accordingly for the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies