• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Well My Season With Pampered Chef Is Offically Over

In summary, Karlene says she has enjoyed her time with PC, but after last night she will be offically inactive. She thanks everyone for their support and wishes them luck.
Mom4kanda
well, I have enjoyed my time with PC. But after last night i will be offically inactive.

I have so many gret memories and so incredible PC products.

But I have decided that with a full time job, 5 kids and a husband. I need to spend more time with my family.

So good luck to everyone and maybe someday I will be active again.

I will always be a host though......

Thanks for all the help and prayers, suggestions, etc.

Love you guys.

:cool:

awwwww...you can come down to Naples, FL and host a show for me! btw. I looooovvvee mobile! I have a few friends there. Do you know Chuck Newman? He is an AMAZING piano player and travels doing that. He aslo traveled with Alicia Williamson (christian singing artist). They are both from Mobile.

I am glad you loved PC. Just look back at your success and look into your kitchen cabinets and just soak up all your success!

You are correct. I earned over $4000 worth of product and my New friends are fab. I do know Alicia Williamson, she does several conferences and did do bible studdy at my church.

Thank you for the words of encouragement.

Good luck and congrats! Is the best thing to do to let yourself go inactive...and then years down the road you can reactivate? Or is there a formal cancellation thing so that when you want to sign again years down the road you can get all of the super starter bonuses?

What church do you go to? I love her. She was just down last week doing a conferece and my mother hung out with her all day. They are buddies! Have you ever heard Chuck play? he usually does conferences with her.
did you go to Women in Worship in January 2004 and 2005? I was there!

Good luck, Terri! And know that PC is always ready when you are!

Terri,

I live about 90 miles North of Mobile.

Best of luck Terri!

HI Just curious the ages of your children...I too, have 5 kids. Now they are 16, 14, 12, and 9 year old twins. I started 8 years ago when the twins had just turned 1. Keep in touch or if you ever just want to chat...take care
karlene reaser, director in Ohio

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry products through independent consultants.

2. How long does a Pampered Chef season typically last?

A Pampered Chef season usually lasts about 6 months, with a new catalog released twice a year.

3. What happens at the end of a Pampered Chef season?

At the end of a Pampered Chef season, consultants can choose to renew their contract and continue selling for another season, or they can decide to end their partnership with the company.

4. Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products after the season ends?

Yes, you can still purchase Pampered Chef products after the season ends. However, some products may be discontinued and no longer available.

5. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts on products, and connect with a community of other passionate cooks and entrepreneurs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies