• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for the Mid-Season Conference Madness?

In summary, the author is anxious about leaving her family to go to the conference and she is excited for the workshops.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Anyone out there not yet at conference who is getting so excited that it actually hurts? I am going bananas! After I got my PC News on Saturday and they introduced the August challenge for the mid-seasons it sorta broke the camels back! Now I am so excited about finding out what all the new products are that I am getting this weird little twitch in my right eye! I can't sleep and I know I am going to forget to bring something! I have packed twice already! The one seminar I can't wait for is Belinda's 90 days to the business you want. I have heard so much about her from all of you that I am so looking forward to it.
Do you think anyone in Wave one will break? I have a feeling though that because we will all be criss crossing no one will know anything anyway. unless any of you have "spys" in Wave 1.

Anyway, everybody have a great time and learn alot and try to get some sleep between now and your time to go. I only have to wait until Thursday and Wave 2!

My stomach HURTS so bad it's not funny! I've never left my kids & hubby for this long before! He has NEVER paid the bills before or balanced the checkbook or been the only one there to deal with the colds and tantrums! He thinks I'm nervous about going, while what I'm really nervous about is leaving them to fend for themselves!

pampered1224 said:
Anyone out there not yet at conference who is getting so excited that it actually hurts? I am going bananas! After I got my PC News on Saturday and they introduced the August challenge for the mid-seasons it sorta broke the camels back! Now I am so excited about finding out what all the new products are that I am getting this weird little twitch in my right eye! I can't sleep and I know I am going to forget to bring something! I have packed twice already! The one seminar I can't wait for is Belinda's 90 days to the business you want. I have heard so much about her from all of you that I am so looking forward to it.
Do you think anyone in Wave one will break? I have a feeling though that because we will all be criss crossing no one will know anything anyway. unless any of you have "spys" in Wave 1.

Anyway, everybody have a great time and learn alot and try to get some sleep between now and your time to go. I only have to wait until Thursday and Wave 2!

I would love your notes on Belinda's workshop. I won't be attending this year.

Oh, I can't wait either!!! I still need to find another outfit and I'm starting to stress about it. I leave to go on Thurs. morning and can't wait this is my first National Conf. and first time flying too. I have so many things going through my head right now I can't seem to function right. lol Well can't wait to see some fellow Cheffers and find out the scoop on everything!

Wah - HooooooooooooI'm right there with all of you!!

This is my first conference and I have been preparing myself to be a "sponge"!! I want to retain every bit of information I can!! I am looking forward to the workshops. Brooke has a great idea - we need to make sure we all compare ntes on the workshops we attened and make sure we share with our fellow cheffers that were not able to make it.

I again have to say that without the help of all my FELLOW CHEFFERS on this site I would not be as confident as I am today in my business. I hope that all of you know how important all of your advice truly is to those of us just starting out. I have refer my new recruits to this site BEFORE I refer them anywhere else!! Your input has been paramount to my success and I look forward to meeting some of you at conference.

(Don't forget to ID "your cheffer self" somehow on your namecard holder....

I can't WAIT to see the new Fall line and especially see what we earned in June!!!

We leave the West coast at o'dark thirty and arrive in Chicago at o'night thirty....so hope to catch-up with some of you at conference (or the lobby) :p

If I don't screw up my notes to badly...I am a horrible note taker but I will try to get everything I can down for you Brooke and everyone else. I try to do it every night when I get back to my room, organize them that is, so I can get decent notes. Works well so...

Knowing that tomorrow is like Friday and I get to leave for conference Wednesday morning was the only thing that got me through my day job today! And to top it off I got my first out of the blue order while I was at work and I had to wait to get home before I called this customer back! I just know that conference is going to be so amazing, my head wants to explode and my feet want to dance and my mind wants to sleep, so that I can retain everything I learn... so close, yet so far away!!!

I can't wait either. It's going to be really hard working my day job all week! The time is just going to go by so slow!

I'm also looking forward to Belinda's siminar. I signed up for her seminar last so I can retain it the most:).

I haven't started packing yet, but I have in my head some of things I want to pack. I also have two lists I printed from this web site I'm going to go through.

John, you crack me up!!

You guys can't wait, I am dying over here. I just want to get there, I am dreading my travel arrangements but it probably will be no big deal!

I am going nuts trying to get packed and figuring out what to wear. I gained some weight over the last few months and none of the pants I was planning to bring fit properly anymore (sing with me gang "I've got big BUTT and I cannot lie...you other brothers can't deny...")

Just spoke to my mom and got permission to raid her closet (she's out of town) and snag a couple of her pantsuits...so that's a relief. I have to do some ironing (I hate ironing) and need to find some portabel snacks to pack...my mind is racing. And I need to know if they still have the little bottles of Pantene in the rooms at the Sher Towers so I can lighten my suitcase by leaving my own shampoo home. Anyone know?

dannyzmom said:
I am going nuts trying to get packed and figuring out what to wear. I gained some weight over the last few months and none of the pants I was planning to bring fit properly anymore (sing with me gang "I've got big BUTT and I cannot lie...you other brothers can't deny...")QUOTE]

He has NEVER paid the bills before or balanced the checkbook or been the only one there to deal with the colds and tantrums!

Wow, can I relate to this - my biggest concern is my hubby dealing with my ADHD DS 24x7 - I told my older DS that I was going to get him a striped shirt and a whistle so he could referee while I'm gone!!! :rolleyes:

I'm stressing over leaving....I've never been away from my 2 yr. old son for this length of time before! Part of me is excited for the vacation - but a big part is very stressed with leaving him! My husband is awesome, and I know he will do a great job - he's an incredible Daddy - but he's not Mommy! Micah will have Mimi (my mom) with him Monday, and then our regular babysitter Hannah (who is also awesome) Tuesday, and my husband will take off Wednesday to hang out with him - I keep making lists of likes and dislikes, do's and dont's, can have's and can't have's.........and a list of words that are unique to him - but don't sound anything like the word he means.......(his favorite fruits are boobies and stubbies - blueberries and strawberries:D )
I know I shouldn't be this stressed out - and it surprises me that I am - but I can't seem to turn it off!

pampchefrhondab said:
I haven't started packing yet, but I have in my head some of things I want to pack. I also have two lists I printed from this web site I'm going to go through.

Where can we find these lists?

Here's what I haveHope they help :)

Attachments

• conference tips.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 376
  • Conference Packing List.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 325
Brooke, I hope I can...My director reminded me to do my notes BEFORE the Executive dinner. Last year I had a few to many, fell off the dance floor and went limping back to my room to simply fall asleep in my clothes. OOPS! Did I just say I was a tired old, broken lush? I guess I did. I had a ball though!

Everyone take lots of notes for me....... I couldn't go, but 2 from our cluster are already there. I did get my Director to pick up some of those goodie boxes that I just can't get enough of. She called me this morning to confirm what I wanted. We'll have a Meeting on Monday to get the skinny of the new products, but I don't know how good their notes will be. So anyone that takes notes, please please please post.... As soon as this conference is over, I'm starting a new conference cash account. I WILL NOT MISS OUT NEXT YEAR!!!

Jodi - those are awesome - thanks!!!

Carolyn,

You're welcome. I can't take credit, scooped them last year from another board but saved them to share since I figured they'd come in handy. ;)

Glad I could help! :D

I can't go without itSherri, I signed up for that Conference Club the very first August after I attended my very first conference. The first one was such a struggle to put together financially that there was no way I could do it again with out the Conference Club. This way I put away the $16 per month and it does NOT hurt me in the least. Coming up with the $300 for hotel and cash is not as hard as we need a CC to put the room on anyway so I pay that off through out the year so it is clear next year. It's the only way to go for me!

I am really looking forward to conference this year! This is my 6th NC, but since my life has finally settled down (moved 2 years ago to a new state) and my DH has completed a home office for me, I feel as tho' I'm ready to bring my business to a new level! I can't wait for tomorrow (my flight's at 6:30 am!).

Mary

You will succeed MaryWith 6 years under your belt and National Conference, you will go out there with a big bang come the 16th! A little trick I learned, take a phone list and your cell phone charger and make calls from conference. Last year I had booked 8 shows for August and 3 for September before I left Chicago! The excitement really shines through the phone when you are so hyped up!
I leave tomorrow a.m. at 9:30 a.m. by bus and I am going with my director and another really great consultant. We are gonna have a ball! The only thing is, I am now on my 4th paking and realized I do not have a good shirt to wear on Friday for the Executive Dinner! OUCH! Gotta go shopping tonight!
First I get to cut the lawn, clean the front porch, put out the lawn furniture, redo the mulch in pone garden becasue of storms we had on Monday becasue my partners brother is flying in from AZ on Thursday and I refuse to let him think we are pigs! Pat gets the bathroom duty! So off I go t sweat up a storm of my own! HAVE A GREAT CONFERNECE EVERYONE!

Sorry for the late post Carolyn - Jodi posted the same ones I had.

Jodi, that was perfect timing for me. Thanks a bunch for making it easy with your two lists.

how did you find out August stuff already :(Maybe I did too and just can't think of it now??

thanks

pampered1224 said:

Its on Consultant's Corner under Guest/Host Specials...June/July/August is up.

Wow! It's fun reading about everyone's excitement! I can't go this year but I've been to four conferences, so I know what I'm missing.
When I was in PC the first time we had conference at the Rosemont Hyatt, next to a convention center.
I can't wait to see the notes on the Business you want in 90 Days seminar, and to hear from all of you when you get back!

I'm afraid that our conference next year will be the same time that DH and I are going to go to Hawaii, for our son and his wife's wedding ceremony/celebration....a little different, but works for us. : )
Then I won't get to go next year either. Keeping fingers crossed that they don't run in to each other!

Kris

Conference was great as usual, I hope you all ave a great time.

Belinda's seminar was phenomenal! If you do not purchase anything else at conference, I would suggest her CD's.

Sorry - I am keeping my promise to Doris & Marla and not ruining the surprises!

Related to Are You Ready for the Mid-Season Conference Madness?

What is "Can't Stand It Much Longer!"?

"Can't Stand It Much Longer!" is a versatile spice blend designed to enhance the flavor of a variety of dishes. It includes a blend of herbs and spices, such as garlic, onion, paprika, and cayenne pepper, to add a delicious kick to your meals.

How do I use "Can't Stand It Much Longer!"?

"Can't Stand It Much Longer!" can be used in a variety of ways. You can sprinkle it on meats and vegetables before cooking, mix it into marinades or dressings, or use it as a dry rub for grilling. You can also add it to soups, stews, and sauces for an extra burst of flavor.

Is "Can't Stand It Much Longer!" gluten-free?

Yes, "Can't Stand It Much Longer!" is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients, making it safe for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies to consume.

Can I adjust the spiciness of "Can't Stand It Much Longer!"?

Yes, you can adjust the spiciness of "Can't Stand It Much Longer!" to your liking. The blend contains cayenne pepper, so if you prefer a milder spice level, you can use less of the blend or mix it with other seasonings to tone down the heat.

Can I use "Can't Stand It Much Longer!" on desserts?

While "Can't Stand It Much Longer!" is primarily designed for savory dishes, some customers have used it on sweet treats like chocolate and caramel sauces for a unique flavor twist. However, we recommend using it sparingly on desserts to avoid overpowering the flavors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookn' katie
Replies