• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for the Fall Kickoff in Schaumburg, IL? Let's Talk!

In summary, the Fall Kickoff event in Schaumburg, IL will take place on September 15th at the Schaumburg Convention Center. It is open to both Pampered Chef consultants and guests, with a variety of products available for purchase. The event will feature product demonstrations, cooking tips, new product reveals, and networking opportunities. There is no specific dress code, but comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended.
3girls
Gold Member
Let's talk about who's going to this location...

Sure would like to know if we are on track for hitting target....

I AM GOING!!!!! GONNA BE A BLAST....SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS EVENT!

I'm heading there as well- live in Geneva and so glad it's close!

I'll be there. The Chicago area has YET to hit any goals so I'm not hopeful this time. I wish they'd base the venue and goals based on past attendance. I noticed for the spring most of the huge venues didin't come close to meeting their goals. Most of the small venues did and the medium venues were evenly split with their attendance goals.

Disappointing to hear that Chicago area has not hit targets in the past...Maybe this time it will be different...Little extra incentives with trip points and chance to win an Ipad...

4 members from our area will be there.

Well...that's 6 of us....we have to reach 1450....wow...we can do it!

FAQ about Fall Kickoff Schaumburg, IL

1. What is the date and location of the Fall Kickoff event in Schaumburg?

The Fall Kickoff event in Schaumburg, IL will take place on September 15th at the Schaumburg Convention Center.

2. Is the Fall Kickoff event open to everyone or only Pampered Chef consultants?

The Fall Kickoff event is open to both Pampered Chef consultants and guests. We encourage consultants to bring their friends and family to experience the fun and excitement.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at the Fall Kickoff event?

Yes, there will be a variety of Pampered Chef products available for purchase at the event. You can also place orders for products that are not available at the event.

4. What can I expect at the Fall Kickoff event in Schaumburg?

The Fall Kickoff event is a fun and educational experience for Pampered Chef consultants and guests. You can expect product demonstrations, cooking tips, new product reveals, and networking opportunities.

5. Is there a dress code for the Fall Kickoff event?

There is no specific dress code for the Fall Kickoff event. We suggest wearing comfortable clothing and shoes as there will be hands-on activities and cooking demonstrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnetteIScooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • Dena Finney