• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Talk About All the Products?

In summary, as a consultant, it is important to prioritize the products you talk about in your shows. It is not necessary to discuss every single product, but rather focus on the big items such as cookware, knives, stoneware, and other essential kitchen tools. It is also helpful to practice using the same recipe for all your shows and to ask guests about their favorite products. Remember to have fun and let others also talk about their favorites. Don't stress about not being able to cover everything, as short and engaging shows are more important for getting bookings.
pc_jessica
okay so i have my 1st show tomorrow night and i am getting ready...making my show outline and everything. do you guys talk about everything! i have the kit product cards, and there just seem to be alot. do you guys pick and choose different products to talk about? do you only talk about what you are demoing??? i am just feeling a little overwhelmed right this second. any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

I talk about product families.

I DO NOT talk about small ticket items. No one needs to hear a spiel on how wonderful the quik cut paring knives are, or about the wonders of the mini serving spatulas.

I always make sure my demo includes stoneware, cookware, knives, and either SA or Bamboo. Then I talk about those things.

I talk about the products as I use them in the demo. This is why it's really good to practice at home, and to do the same recipe for all your shows. (Especially when you are beginning) The recipe itself becomes second nature, and you can focus on talking about the products you're using, and your guests.

Biggest thing to remember is that you only have to do one first show!:):sing: Have fun, don't pretend to know everything, and just talk about the products you love and why you love them. (unless your favorite product is the mini spatula. Then I'd keep that one to myself. ;))

There is NO WAY that you can talk about all of the products - and I don't even typically talk about product families with the exception of the forged cutlery and cookware. You would be there for 4-5 hours if you talked about everything!!! Don't stress yourself out. Focus on a few awesome items that you've been using and are using in the demo, and then I always talk about the current and upcoming host/guest special items. Otherwise, just have fun and let others talk about THEIR favorites!!

I end up talking about the products I'm demo'ing the recipe with and I always ask everyone to tell me their favorite PC tool/product and WHY...no one is better at selling PC than the guests;)

thanks for your suggestions. i like the idea of what i am using to demo, and luckily i am using the knife and the stoneware tomorrow night woohoo!!! and for the refreshments i am using my bamboo and SA to set it out on...so hopefully that will be good!! oh and my fav pc product is not the mini spatula! it might possibly be the 12" skillet!!! i think i may take that with me! ahah

I talk about the big things:
1. cookware
2. knives/cutting boards
3. stones/bakeware
4. food chopper/mandoline
5. SS mixing bowlsEvery well equipped kitchen needs these.

A good "point" I heard at conference - people can "sell themselves" the low-dollar items (utensils, baking items, etc) but they need you to sell them the high dollar items. In other words, in your short time you have with them your goal is to convince them why our cookware/cutlery/stoneware is worth the cost because they won't do that on their own! They don't need you to convince them that it's okay to spend $12 on a slotted turner :)

Although I do on occasion talk about little things that I absolutely love but without hearing about them or using them you might otherwise ignore. For example the micro scraper. I like to tell a story about how my daughter eats PB&J every day and there's always that peanut butter on the jar at the end - with the micro scraper I get all that out and there's enough for one more sandwich! All that PB is no longer in the trash can LOL It's silly but it's like a 1 minute story and I get those "Oh!" replies and usually at least one person ends up buying one.

If you have lots of the smaller gadgets, take them in your tool-turn-about. Put it in the middle of the table so guests can pick them up and look at them. While they're shopping, they will also ask about items that you can show them and pass around. They also can point them out to their friends and sell them to each other.Short shows are more important than showing all the products. You'll get more bookings if people have fun and know their friends won't have to listen to a LOOOOONG presentation. Good luck.

no

darn minimums...

etteluap70PC said:
no

darn minimums...

This made me LOL... he he...:D

I'm a talker. If I talked about every product my shows would last 4 or 5 hours. LOL! Talk about the products you're using. Hit any of the big stuff (stoneware, cookware, knives) you're not. Answer questions about specific products from your guests. You'll do fine.

Hi!I would talk about stoneware/bakeware (Deep Covered Baker is the star), cookware, knives+food chopper+cutting boards; and always remember to tell a little personal story about the products... that sells!Good luck!

Jessica,
So, how did your show go?? Was it fun? How many were there? Etc.....

Deb

well my show(s) went great! i had a show on tuesday and wednesday night! on tuesday there was about 12 people there and on wednesday night there were about 8 people there! the show itself only lasted about 45 mins so i think that was good! and from those two shows i got 4 bookings! so i am excited about that! and since i was still in my 30 days i earned those extra PC $!!!! i hit the $1250 mark and i had 4 total shows!! so all in all i think my first 30 days were a great start to my business! The shows were fun, my first show we demoed the warm nutty caramel brownies (amazing everyone loved those) and just from that demo i sold 4 stones!! the second show we demoed the DCB pasta dish and a trifle! from that show i sold TWO Deep Covered Bakers!! My next show is goignt o be a Chocolate themed show, so i have one week to find chocolate things (i have been scouring CS to help!!) and have already found many good things to use!!
Oh, and I didn't talk about every single product! i just hit the basics knives, stoneware, cookware, and simple additions (i wan't goign to talk about SA but I am glad I did i sold some just by showing it off and talking about it!)

1. Can you tell me about the different Pampered Chef products?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of kitchen tools and cookware to make your cooking and baking experience easier and more enjoyable. Our products range from high-quality knives and gadgets to stoneware and bakeware. We also have a line of pantry items and seasonings to enhance your dishes.

2. How do I know which products are right for me?

Our products are designed to make cooking and baking accessible to everyone, regardless of skill level. Our consultants are trained to help you find products that will best suit your needs and preferences. You can also attend one of our cooking demonstrations or browse our website for information and reviews on each product.

3. Are all of your products dishwasher safe?

Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but we always recommend checking the care instructions for each specific item. Some products may require hand washing to maintain their quality and longevity.

4. Do you offer any products for special dietary needs?

Yes, we have a variety of products that cater to special dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian diets. Our website and consultants can help guide you to the best products for your specific dietary needs.

5. Are your products expensive?

We offer a range of products at different price points to fit every budget. Our goal is to provide high-quality products that are also affordable. We also offer frequent promotions and discounts to help you save on your favorite Pampered Chef items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefautumn
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rachel_pampered_chef
  • pckellyd