• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the must-have items for hosting a vegan show?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of vegan-friendly products, including a vegetable spiralizer, avocado slicer, tofu press, plant-based cookbooks, and kitchen tools designed specifically for vegan cooking. All of their non-stick cookware and bakeware is also safe for vegans, as it is made without any animal-derived ingredients or harmful chemicals. They also have a variety of vegan recipes available on their website and in their cookbooks, and their cleaning products are all vegan-friendly and free of harsh chemicals. Additionally, Pampered Chef offers vegan options in their seasonal collections, ensuring inclusivity for a variety of dietary needs.
EmilyStraw
I have a vegan show coming up tomorrow. Any suggestions for products to specifically feature? I definitely am going to talk about the salad spinner, the food chopper, and the MFP. Any other suggestions?

Potato and sweet potato chops on the microwave chip maker could be a big hit!

My husband suddenly kamikazed our eating habits by deciding to become vegan. I'm curious to know what your other items showcased were, or if anyone else has any good ideas? Lots of our friends are interested in the food change, and I figure I could promote it when I do parties. :)

Related to What are the must-have items for hosting a vegan show?

What items do you offer for vegans?

We offer a wide variety of vegan-friendly products at Pampered Chef. Some popular options include our vegetable spiralizer, avocado slicer, and tofu press. We also have a selection of plant-based cookbooks and kitchen tools specifically designed for vegan cooking.

Are your non-stick cookware and bakeware safe for vegans?

Yes, all of our non-stick cookware and bakeware is made without the use of animal-derived ingredients. We use a ceramic-based coating that is free of PFOA, PTFE, and other harmful chemicals, making it a safe and vegan-friendly option for cooking.

Do you have any vegan-friendly recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of vegan recipes available on our website and in our cookbooks. These recipes have been carefully crafted and tested to ensure they are suitable for those following a vegan diet. Plus, our products make it easy to prepare delicious vegan meals at home.

Are your cleaning products vegan-friendly?

Yes, all of our cleaning products are vegan-friendly. We do not use any animal-derived ingredients or test on animals. Our cleaning products are also free of harsh chemicals, making them safe for both your family and the environment.

Can I find vegan options in your seasonal collections?

Yes, we offer vegan options in our seasonal collections as well. Our product development team works hard to ensure that our seasonal items are inclusive and cater to a variety of dietary needs, including vegan. Be sure to check out our seasonal catalog for the latest vegan-friendly products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies