• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who's Excited for the Midseason Products Closing Today at Midnight?!

In summary, Heather's host is coming over today to close the show. Heather is also in the same boat as Celeste and is waiting to hear from her host to see when she can close the show. All three ladies are anxious to receive their mid-
heat123
Silver Member
So whose in the same boat waiting to close today by midnight to get the midseaons products!?!:eek: I was supposed to close this show wed. but the host pused it to today at 4:30pm! I am sooo ready to collect everything, enter and transmit! Talk about last minute! Hoping everything goes through ok, cross your fingers for me!:p Good luck to those who are in the same boat!

I am with you Heather! Just waiting for my host to close her show! I will keep my fingers crossed for both of us!!!:D

I soooooooooooooo know that feeling. I have already earned mine - BUT- I do remember biting my nails and cursing a few times....

GOOD LUCK !!!

I am in that same boat my host is coming over today at 6:00 to close. and with his show it puts me over the top. I had a nightmare that he called and said he had to wait till mon so I ham hoping that dream doesnt come true.

Good luck ladies! I'm all stressed out now, the host just called says to wait until 5pmish, it's pouring rain, friday traffic and my DH says I am crazy to try and push closing today! But I soo want to earn the products!

I totally know what you mean. My host is coming at 6:00 and I have a church dinner at 6:30 my DH says I am pushing it to but I want them sooo bad

Tell your DH's that you are buying them if you don't earn them and they might have some new-found support for you :)

I tell all my hosts when I have an incentive and they are usually willing to help out....

I had only ONE thing on my calendar for the entire month! But I finally got it closed out (a week late) today (see my NEW best show total ;)) So, I'll be getting the mid-season! WOOHOO!!!!! My recruit already got hers :p I'm jealous! lol (BUT *I* got the new consultant tote on the same day she got her mid-season, since she qualified in her first 30 days..... she made the cut-off by only 10 minutes!!!! lol)

My DH is totally supportive of me getting the stuff he just thinks I am cutting it close to 6:30 which is the time we need to be at our church.

I earned mine tonight at 6:00. I have been stressing for three days trying to get two shows closed and they both came through with flying colors! YEAH! It is so exciting! :D :D :D :D

I did push it to today, but even with that, I didn't earn them :(
I am so bummed!
I thought w/ 3 shows I could do it, but they all sucked!

OMG, still waiting! Unless I have some incredible luck I won't be getting them! :( I just got back, she had cash for every order except 1 with a cc card payment and the guest wanted me to call in for it, well she's not home! I left a message to call before 10pm (deadline hour for me her in CA) and the host called to leave a message as well. I am sooo not happy unless she calls me in 2 hours! I'm dying over here!

YEAH I AM SO HAPPY I GOT THEM. I AM DOING THE HAPPY DANCE

Heather I really hope that yours comes through it is so frustrating when it is right at your finger tips. Good Luck

Congrats Celeste!!!
soccermama said:
I had only ONE thing on my calendar for the entire month! But I finally got it closed out (a week late) today (see my NEW best show total ;)) So, I'll be getting the mid-season! WOOHOO!!!!! My recruit already got hers :p I'm jealous! lol (BUT *I* got the new consultant tote on the same day she got her mid-season, since she qualified in her first 30 days..... she made the cut-off by only 10 minutes!!!! lol)

WAY TOO GO!!!

LIZ (AKA BETH ANNE)

At Least...
Chozengirl said:
I did push it to today, but even with that, I didn't earn them :(
I am so bummed!
I thought w/ 3 shows I could do it, but they all sucked!

U HAVE SHOWS!!!

Thanks, Liz!!!

:( I did not earn them :( Still waiting to close out one show!
I wish that we had until the end of April to earn them!!

One suggestion to everyone - I started closing my shows the night of the show and it's been much better. Got the idea from a tele class that I took by Julie Weitzman. Was skeptical at first, since a lot of orders tend to come in afterwards, but as long as you coach your host ahead of time and let her know that all orders will need to be collected before the show, it works great. Good sales, and fewer headaches afterwards trying to catch up with people. I highly recommend it!

NO Such Luck for me! :( I guess I will be buying them next week! Too bad so sad, I was soooo close I could taste them! LOL

:( Heather and Colleen I am so sorry to hear that you were so close.

Great effort ladies ;)

Related to Who's Excited for the Midseason Products Closing Today at Midnight?!

What is "I'm Dying With Anticipation!"?

"I'm Dying With Anticipation!" is a popular product from Pampered Chef that allows you to easily make delicious and healthy frozen treats at home.

How does "I'm Dying With Anticipation!" work?

This product features a special mold that you can fill with your favorite ingredients, such as fruit, yogurt, and juice. Once frozen, the mold creates perfectly portioned and refreshing treats.

Can I use "I'm Dying With Anticipation!" for other types of treats besides popsicles?

Yes, the mold can also be used to make frozen fruit bars, pudding pops, and even mini ice cream sandwiches. Get creative and experiment with different flavors and ingredients!

Is "I'm Dying With Anticipation!" easy to use?

Absolutely! Simply fill the mold, insert the sticks, and freeze. Once frozen, twist the mold to easily remove the treats. Cleanup is also a breeze with the non-stick surface.

Can I purchase additional molds for "I'm Dying With Anticipation!"?

Yes, additional molds are available for purchase so you can make even more treats at once. This is especially helpful for parties or large gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Diane
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • merego
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
merego