• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need a Recipe for a Party With 25 People

In summary, you can make the Chicken Enchilada Ring, the Southwestern Taco Salad, and the Touchdown Taco Dip. The mexican chicken lasagna is a great option if you want a main dish.
Kimberlymmj
and it's a Mexican theme. Can someone help me. The party is Friday, I am making a salad with beans, corn and cheese but I need a dish for a main meal. Oh boy.

Mexican Chicken Lasagna

Is this a PC show or just a personal party? How about enchiladas... I'm sure that there's a PC recipe for them somewhere... or the Chicken Enchilada Ring is pretty good. The salad that you're making... is it just a salad or is it a layered salad. There is a really good southwestern layered salad that you can make in the trifle bowl that is pretty cool and tasty too... Then there is always the Touchdown Taco Dip but that wouldn't be a main dish... What about the DCB Fajitas, you can always double it... I am making a Fajita Pizza for a party that I'm having tomorrow night... It's from All The Best... sounds really good, haven't made it before, so we'll see... I'll let you know how it turns out.

Mexican Chicken Lasagna for sure. Cut them into smaller pieces, or borrow a 2nd DCB and make a 2nd batch.

There's also the Southwestern Taco Salad - looks great in the Trifle bowl, and the Touchdown Taco Dip would go well too.

Maybe do a whole wack of Powercooking Tacos - make all 3lbs of beef with the taco recipe??? Or half tacos, half sloppy joes or chili???

If your host has double ovens, you can do two Chicken Enchilada Rings (I think it is in the Celebrate! cookbook that was in the outlet...). Otherwise, make enchiladas in the Double Griddle.

I highly recommend the mexican chicken lasagna. My friend served it at her son's 1st communion party yesterday (doubled recipe in one of those big aluminum pans -- of course, don't do that for your show, just double as some others have suggested in two dcb's if you can borrow one) with refried beans and corn instead of the chicken. It rocked! So, you could make one of each.

What are some easy appetizer ideas for a party with 25 people?

1. Mini Quiches: These bite-sized quiches can be made ahead of time and served warm or at room temperature.

2. Vegetable Platter: A colorful assortment of fresh vegetables with a tasty dip is always a crowd-pleaser.

3. Stuffed Mushrooms: These can be filled with a variety of ingredients such as cheese, breadcrumbs, and herbs.

4. Meat and Cheese Board: A selection of cured meats, cheeses, and crackers is a simple yet delicious option.

5. Bruschetta: Top slices of crusty bread with a mix of diced tomatoes, garlic, and herbs for a tasty and easy appetizer.

What are some main dish options for a party with 25 people?

1. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork: This can be prepared in advance and served with buns and toppings for a DIY sandwich bar.

2. Baked Ziti: This hearty pasta dish can easily feed a crowd and is easy to make in large batches.

3. Grilled Chicken Skewers: Marinated chicken on skewers is a flavorful and easy option for a large group.

4. Taco Bar: Let guests build their own tacos with a variety of toppings and fillings.

5. Beef or Chicken Stir-Fry: This dish can be made in a large wok or pan and served with rice or noodles.

What are some side dish ideas for a party with 25 people?

1. Roasted Vegetables: This can be as simple as tossing vegetables with olive oil, salt, and pepper and roasting them in the oven.

2. Quinoa Salad: A refreshing and healthy option, this salad can be made with a variety of vegetables and a simple dressing.

3. Garlic Bread: A classic side dish that is easy to make in large quantities.

4. Mac and Cheese: This comfort food favorite can be made in a large casserole dish and is always a crowd-pleaser.

5. Grilled Corn on the Cob: This summer staple can be prepared on the grill and served with butter and seasonings.

What are some dessert options for a party with 25 people?

1. Cupcakes: These can be made in a variety of flavors and decorated to fit the party theme.

2. Fruit Salad: A refreshing and healthy option, fruit salad can be made with a variety of seasonal fruits.

3. Brownies: These crowd-pleasing treats are easy to make in large batches.

4. Ice Cream Sundae Bar: Set out a variety of ice cream flavors and toppings for guests to create their own sundaes.

5. Chocolate Covered Strawberries: These elegant and delicious treats can be made in advance and served as a sweet ending to the party.

What are some tips for planning a menu for a party with 25 people?

1. Consider dietary restrictions and allergies when choosing your menu.

2. Choose dishes that can be made in advance to save time on the day of the party.

3. Have a mix of hot and cold dishes to accommodate different preferences.

4. Offer a variety of options to cater to different tastes.

5. Prioritize simplicity and choose dishes that can easily be made in large quantities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rachelackerman1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crysboo
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefcharity