1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: I need a recipe for a party with 25 people

1. Kimberlymmj

Kimberlymmj Member

and it's a Mexican theme. Can someone help me. The party is Friday, I am making a salad with beans, corn and cheese but I need a dish for a main meal. Oh boy.

Apr 29, 2009
  2. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

Mexican Chicken Lasagna

Apr 29, 2009
  3. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Is this a PC show or just a personal party? How about enchiladas... I'm sure that there's a PC recipe for them somewhere... or the Chicken Enchilada Ring is pretty good. The salad that you're making... is it just a salad or is it a layered salad. There is a really good southwestern layered salad that you can make in the trifle bowl that is pretty cool and tasty too... Then there is always the Touchdown Taco Dip but that wouldn't be a main dish... What about the DCB Fajitas, you can always double it... I am making a Fajita Pizza for a party that I'm having tomorrow night... It's from All The Best... sounds really good, haven't made it before, so we'll see... I'll let you know how it turns out.

Apr 29, 2009
  4. muffetts

muffetts Member Gold Member

Mexican Chicken Lasagna for sure. Cut them into smaller pieces, or borrow a 2nd DCB and make a 2nd batch.

There's also the Southwestern Taco Salad - looks great in the Trifle bowl, and the Touchdown Taco Dip would go well too.

Maybe do a whole wack of Powercooking Tacos - make all 3lbs of beef with the taco recipe??? Or half tacos, half sloppy joes or chili???

Apr 29, 2009
  5. aPamperedBride

aPamperedBride Member Gold Member

If your host has double ovens, you can do two Chicken Enchilada Rings (I think it is in the Celebrate! cookbook that was in the outlet...). Otherwise, make enchiladas in the Double Griddle.

6. janezapchef

janezapchef Veteran Member Gold Member

I highly recommend the mexican chicken lasagna. My friend served it at her son's 1st communion party yesterday (doubled recipe in one of those big aluminum pans -- of course, don't do that for your show, just double as some others have suggested in two dcb's if you can borrow one) with refried beans and corn instead of the chicken. It rocked! So, you could make one of each.

May 5, 2009
Have something to add?