• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I need a cornbread recipe that will fit a 9x12 (rectangular baker)

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
I have to make some cornbread to take to a Chili Cookoff event tonight at my church. I signed up to bring enough for 12 people. I know I can follow the recipe on the can of corn meal or use a few boxes of Jiffy mix. But I'd really like a tried and true amazing recipe that I'm sure some of you have. ;) Hopefully it's an easy recipe, too. (Is that asking too much?!) :D

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Bumping... Please fellow cheffers, I have a reputation to uphold. :D I can't just make a boring Jiffy mix! Lol

DEBBI

May 25, 2007
What about making just the base for the chipolte chicken cups. Be sure to spray rec baker use step one double (or triple recipe). I'm guessing bake 14 min check continue bakeing as needed... My family like just the cornbread part with soup

pampchefrhondab

Feb 18, 2005
Sorry I missed your post, my favorite corn bread is Miracle Maze (it's in a box).

lockhartkitchen

Aug 22, 2007
Sorry. Too late for tonight, but for future. This is yummy! I'm making it tonight for a co-worker who broke her ankle. I'm bringing her dinner tomorrow.

Sweet Cornbread recipe
4 eggs
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 cup water

Preheat oven to 350.
Thoroughly spray muffin pan cups with non-stick spray.
Pour mixes into large batter bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
The batter will be very thick.
Pour into prepared muffin cups.
I made 12 regular sized muffins and 24 mini muffins from one batch of this batter, and had a tiny bit left over for the "bowl lickers".
Bake mini muffins for 15 minutes, or until golden.
Bake regular sized muffins for 20 minutes, or until golden.

KelleyD

Novice Member
Nov 12, 2011
Sorry. Too late for tonight, but for future. This is yummy! I'm making it tonight for a co-worker who broke her ankle. I'm bringing her dinner tomorrow.

Sweet Cornbread recipe
4 eggs
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 cup water

Preheat oven to 350.
Thoroughly spray muffin pan cups with non-stick spray.
Pour mixes into large batter bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
The batter will be very thick.
Pour into prepared muffin cups.
I made 12 regular sized muffins and 24 mini muffins from one batch of this batter, and had a tiny bit left over for the "bowl lickers".
Bake mini muffins for 15 minutes, or until golden.
Bake regular sized muffins for 20 minutes, or until golden.

THANK YOU! I've been looking for this recipe for a very long time, who knew I'd find it here?!?!?! This stuff tastes just like Tippins and its my favorite, thanks again! :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Beverly M Hernandez
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views