• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Made My Sat Goal by the Skin of My Teeth

Pam C.!Wow Chef Gilles! $8000 is awesome! I'd love to be getting your paycheck on the 8th!!! My check will getting me to conference! I tried so hard, I am so glad I got there! Now, I really need to work on getting my show sales up and booking up my calendar!I am going to miss my goal of walking the stage at NC:cry:....I have a lead who plans on signing, and her sis signing under her...but they want to wait until after I return from conference! lol It will help them start strong, I hope, so that's really what matters.
teresah551393
I finally just topped the $1500 level! I worked hard for this, last time I was over $3000 and wanted that again but I am grateful I atleast got to the 2nd. level! Hope many more of you get there too!

Congrats on your achievements! Every little bit helps!
I sold for $8,036.00 so I'll be getting the large selection of new Fall products. I'm quite pleased. I thought it would be hard because of graduations, people getting ready for summer..... Only had 7 shows but they were good ones!

Congrats! That's awesome for both of you!

I missed my $1500 goal by half (probably would have made it if my one show didn't cancel)...but I at least got my 2 shows in (barely).

Forgive me for asking what is probably the obvious but what does SAT stand for? To me its the horrible standarized tests I took too many times in High School but by using context clues I'm thinking it has to do with the incentive but still cannot put SAT together.

Sell-a-thon!

I too am making the $1,500 mark by the skin of my teeth! A show that will be submitted tomorrow will put me at about $1,600-1,700. I had a $3,000 April (with 6 shows) and a $2,000 May (with 3 shows) and had 5 shows booked this month so I was hoping for a $3,000 month but one show canceled and all the others were really low (10-15 orders per show yet only $300-500 in sales). Oh well! Some is better than none!

Wow Chef Gilles! $8000 is awesome! I'd love to be getting your paycheck on the 8th!!! My check will getting me to conference! I tried so hard, I am so glad I got there! Now, I really need to work on getting my show sales up and booking up my calendar!

I made the $3000 level by the skin of my teeth, too!

I left for vacation on the 19th with $2700 in June sales. (more in commissionable, but some was leftover from May) I got back this evening. I was resigned to the fact that I wasn't going to make $3000. While I was gone, I received an online order with product total of $311!

Whooo Hoooo! Made it by $11 dollars, thanks to my wonderful customer. Pam C.!

teresah551393 said:
Wow Chef Gilles! $8000 is awesome! I'd love to be getting your paycheck on the 8th!!! My check will getting me to conference! I tried so hard, I am so glad I got there! Now, I really need to work on getting my show sales up and booking up my calendar!

As I'm flying from New Brunswick, Canada, going to Markham, Ontario, it'll take my pay cheque for all the expenses I'll have just for flight and room. I managed to get registration free but it's not cheap to travel...

Congrats I just barely made it to the 1500 level has some odd shows that really played into that factor. But excited to see what we get at the level and just to see all the product for sure !!!!

I will barely make 3k. I have 2 shows that are closing tomorrow that will get me there.

That is sooooo awesome! Congrats to everyone who made their goals and WOW to Chef Gilles! Great job!

I am going to miss my $3000 goal by $500! Had THREE hosts cancel, but they were all legitimate medical issues so I can't be mad. I do hate that I am one good show away.....maybe I'll get lucky and a storm of online orders will pop up by tomorrow! :D

I am also going to miss my goal of walking the stage at NC:cry:....I have a lead who plans on signing, and her sis signing under her...but they want to wait until after I return from conference! lol It will help them start strong, I hope, so that's really what matters.

Ah well, c'est la vie!

Oh, man, I knew this would happen to me......one show was placed on hold last night! I am working feverishly to get it resolved today, I go out of town tomorrow! PRAY!!!!! It is a large order and I can't afford to cover it myself!!!!!!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
I made the $3000 level by the skin of my teeth, too!

I left for vacation on the 19th with $2700 in June sales. (more in commissionable, but some was leftover from May) I got back this evening. I was resigned to the fact that I wasn't going to make $3000. While I was gone, I received an online order with product total of $311!

Whooo Hoooo! Made it by $11 dollars, thanks to my wonderful customer. Pam C.!

Skin of my teeth as well...3027.00. Thought I was a goner when my last show went to July, but made it anyway & now I'm starting with 4 shows for July & 2 for August!! Way To Go Everyone!

Hope your show gets off of hold.....;)

I just made the "two show" level. One rescheduled on me into July that probably would have made me over the top of 1500.. oh well. June is a hard month with the end of the school year and wrapping up things there... one or two free things is just as good!

I was planning on making level 1, not my best work, but I was ok with it. As luck would have it the catalog show that I was planning on being at least $300 (which is what I needed) wants to close in July. Oh well, no point crying about that. I told the hostess "great, we will make it a July show and if you get to $500, you get more free so go out there and get some orders!

Not being one to lie down and die, I got on constant contact last night and made a 1 page "plea" about it taking a village to help me make my goals. One customer placed a $107 outlet/regular order, my hairdresser when I got my hair done today wants to replace her retangular baker and needs bamboo spoons and she's not sure what else, my girlfiend needs spatulas, so now, I am within $91. I will find another $90 in orders if it kills me.

The moral to the story, don't give up. Go around, under, over, through, whatever it takes.

I am around $70 shy of the $1,500! Will be feverishly making calls tonight but I don't think I can swing it. I had on Cooking Show turn into a catalog show that was supposed to end this week but I can't get a hold of the host (a former consultant so I thought she would be cooler). :(

dkitten13 said:
I am around $70 shy of the $1,500! Will be feverishly making calls tonight but I don't think I can swing it. I had on Cooking Show turn into a catalog show that was supposed to end this week but I can't get a hold of the host (a former consultant so I thought she would be cooler). :(

If you don't think you can swing it, you can't. Stay positive and work that phone! It's only $70 not $700. At this point I am $65 away, and I will make it. You can too.

I made the $1500 level. I'm so proud of myself. First time in the three and a half years as a consultant that I've ever made any level of SAT!!! Woohoo for me! Now if I can get on the phone and get some shows booked, I'll be even better.

I missed mine this month too, 2 husbands with back surguries and 1 hostess broke her leg. All have rescheduled.. but that hampered my month. if I could get the 2 cattys to close I'd be very happy!

PamperChefCarol said:
If you don't think you can swing it, you can't. Stay positive and work that phone! It's only $70 not $700. At this point I am $65 away, and I will make it. You can too.

Thanks Carol! I'm going to try - make CC calls for sales and bookings so we'll see!

My show is still on hold, I cannot believe the problems with the credit card for one guest. She wants to cancel her order now! I am going to have to put it in my husbands name and pay in on our credit card. If I don't my host loses a lot!!! She is over $700 now and would be under $600 if I cancel. I can't do that to her. BUT, I can turn right around and return the order in it's entirety and get ALL my money back, even s/h. I don't like it, but knowing I can get the $ back makes it better. I would also lose my level 2 of SAT and lose some commission, which I can't afford. I was ecstatic this morning but now I am just angry! There is no good reason for all this mess! I started this thread and now I might not even get my SAT.

This question is for consultants who have been around the SAT block a time or two....based on past incentives, how many products should you expect for the $1500 level?

Just submitted my second show...I pulled together a mystery hostess show. Didn't get to the $1500 level between the two, but at least I'll get something

I love the part of being a consultant when we earn so many great FREE products!

My month has gone down hill fast - first I had a show with a repeat hostess that only her family attended and no one ordered at the show, but that is typical for her. But now I can't get her to answer the phone. Then I had a small show mid-month and now the show that was supposed to close yesterday is not answering my calls today. Getting very frustrated because I made it really clear to her I needed to send this in today (to get the 2 show level but I didn't tell her that!) I talked to her earlier and I already have all the orders but hers and her neighbor so I don't know what her hold up is. Again, very frustrated.

I'm $100 away from the $3000 level......sooooo close! Dang it!

Sharon, I am sorry for your frustration! I have certainly been in that boat with you today! I don't understand people sometimes! I finally got my show off hold but it hasn't been with out problems all day long. My guest's cc was declined. She called her cc company twice and verified that her card was fine and they told her the charge should go thru! PC ran the card atleast 5 times today and it never went thru. I ended up buying her order. It will ship to me and then I will return it. The guest is angry, I am frustrated, no one knows why the card won't go thru. BUT, atleast it is finished, I MADE MY SAT SALES!!!!!!!!! I certainly wish everyone the best, this online support is great! HO did a fantastic job helping me!

suzipooh said:
I'm $100 away from the $3000 level......sooooo close! Dang it!

For that level I would go on the outlet and make my dh order something!!!!!

Is the $1500 worth spending $50 of my own money to get me to the right level????

This is the first year I have reached Level 2. I am very excited!!

I am $500 away from the $3000 level. The sad thing is that I have the show and it is ready to close....but they aren't sending me the payment until FRIDAY!!! It comes to almost $700 total with shipping and tax. I would LOVE to submit the show to reach the $3000 level but I'm not sure it's worth having to worry over getting the money before it's deducted from my account or having to put my own $$$ up front.

I know, I should be happy with the $1500 level, right? This order would make this my biggest month yet!!! ugghh... Frustrated!

Since it's such a big show - I would definitely wait on getting payment. If something were to go wrong and you didn't get payment (and the host got the show delivered by then) - you'd hate to have to worry about that. Also the $1500 level is always good as well - and if you love something in the higher packages you could always get it at 50% when they have the sample packages together for fall. Or have a show in the fall and get it for free:) Great job! I got to $2850 this month (however $561 was from a May show so I wasn't close to the $3000 level. I'm happy getting anything for free - it's a awesome feeling!

I bit the bullet and spent about $66 of my own - one of which is really for someone at $22.50 if they want it. $18 is for a door prize for an event in August so I'm a little prepared. I also ordered Ginger Wasabi...will have to find some of the recipes! I hope the $1,500 is worth at least $66! :)

I just submitted my "mystery host show" and it put me at $1,700! Yeah! Free stuff and $$$ for conf. ! :)

This is my first SAT and I sooooo wanted to hit the $3000 level. I had 3 shows bail on me for medical reasons as well. What is with people getting sick or passing away in the summer???!!!!! Oh well $300 away from $3,000 Not worth it to me to have DH order when we can buy the whole kit and cabood for less I hope. Oh well, I will have to really plan ahead harder for Nov SAT. Congrats to all and to all a good nite!!! heeeheee

Aunticooks said:
This is my first SAT and I sooooo wanted to hit the $3000 level. I had 3 shows bail on me for medical reasons as well. What is with people getting sick or passing away in the summer???!!!!! Oh well $300 away from $3,000 Not worth it to me to have DH order when we can buy the whole kit and cabood for less I hope. Oh well, I will have to really plan ahead harder for Nov SAT. Congrats to all and to all a good nite!!! heeeheee

I always have a harder time achieving June SAT than Nov SAT. :rolleyes:;)

Made the $1500 level and..... closed 2 of my 4 June shows on TRIPLE POINTS DAYS!!! I'm now halfway to Level 1! I even have 1 recruit who's trying to qualify in her first 30 days and a potential recruit who's going to host for the first time in July!!!!!!!! She's looking over the info this weekend...

WOW! With lots of changes suddenly hitting our family, I needed the boost!
NC... Here I come!

Trish, that's awesome! Best of luck! I'm hoping to start to make some good progress!

Just managed to get all my orders in. Thank goodness it takes orders in CST and not EST as its 12:05am EST. If we're talking making it by the skin of our teeth...how about I'm over the $3000 level by $2.31. I cut it close on time and dollars. If P3 was not so darn slow (understatement) I could do things much faster but spend 90% of the time saying "come on already...today!". :)

And just a side note: Whoever created the saying "by the skin of our teeth"...maybe because I'm super tired but...Does that saying really make sense? Skin of our teeth? Enamel, yes. Skin? Ok - one of those things you just roll with I guess.

First month calendar month done. Yay!

Congrats to everyone who had a fantastic month or who met any of their personal goals.

Deborah- Thank you! And best wishes to you too!

Melissa- WOW! Congrats!!!

Regarding "skin of one's teeth", it refers to a phrase in the Book of Job and the phrase has been used ever since to mean a very narrow or arduous escape...
It's OK... get some sleep (if you're not too excited!!!) and celebrate in the morning! Maybe light a sparkler this weekend!

Melissa78 said:
Just managed to get all my orders in. Thank goodness it takes orders in CST and not EST as its 12:05am EST. If we're talking making it by the skin of our teeth...how about I'm over the $3000 level by $2.31. I cut it close on time and dollars. If P3 was not so darn slow (understatement) I could do things much faster but spend 90% of the time saying "come on already...today!". :)

And just a side note: Whoever created the saying "by the skin of our teeth"...maybe because I'm super tired but...Does that saying really make sense? Skin of our teeth? Enamel, yes. Skin? Ok - one of those things you just roll with I guess.

First month calendar month done. Yay!

Congrats to everyone who had a fantastic month or who met any of their personal goals.

Way to go Melissa!! Congrats on SOOO Many Levels! Hitting $3000 for SAT month, Your 1st submitted show, your 1st 30 days....super! Say hello PCD!!! :D

I knew you were going to thrive and soar! :thumbup:

Melissa78 I can feel your anxiety and excitement!! LOL! I just made it to the $3000 level by the skin of my teeth, too. I was waiting on my last hostess to pick out what she wanted. She emailed me her order at 12:30 ET. I got it submitted just in the nick of time according to CT. Whew! The first time I've ever hit the $3000 mark for SAT!

I had 5 mins to submitt my last show which got me to the 3k mark

Made it. Barely. Seriously, I think it is by about $1.50. But, I made my goal.

I entered two orders last night but have yet to receive confirmation or see it online...do I need to worry? Or are they just swamped? I'm nervous; they got me to $1500!

dkitten13 said:
I entered two orders last night but have yet to receive confirmation or see it online...do I need to worry? Or are they just swamped? I'm nervous; they got me to $1500!

If it says submitted in P3 and has a check mark next to it you should be fine. I was doing the same thing last night. I kept checking and not seeing it show up on CC. It did this morning under the incentives and on the shipment page. ;)

dkitten13 said:

Check your Incentives Calculator on CC - that's where mine always shows up first! When it isn't showing up any place else, I check there - if it's there, than you are fine!

Update on my "plea" email...

It garnered me $210 in on line orders, hairdresser bought $70, another customer needed scrapers, so I ended up the month at $1650. All in all, I am ok with that.

For those that don't send out newsletters, it might be worth your time to check into it. People will help when asked.

I submitted over $6200!!! I have NEVER done over $4500 before and I am THRILLED! I had some GREAT hosts and an awesome fundraiser on Sunday and that pushed it! I"m so excited I don't know what to do w/ myself...I couldn't sleep last night! LOL OH! AND for the FIRST time EVER, I hit a triple points day for last week on a $600 show, that put me into Sept for tracking Disney!

Now, if only my July was better..I only have 4 shows...:( July 4th and conference kind of screwed things up for me, but oh well...

dkitten13 said:

Perhaps I celebrated too soon last night. :( My final show of the 4 submitted last night has yet to show up on CC in any way other than it is listed on the shipment status link. All 4 shows show on P3 as submitted and the check mark is there HOWEVER all 4 have a little exclamation point by them (even those showing up on CC). The show that has not posted - the host let me know today that the show already appeared on her bank account. Withought this show (my largest at $800) I'm not over the $3000.

I think the anxiety I experienced with this issue today has shaved years off of my life. :eek: I hope this gets easier in the future and that P3 will work faster b/c I cannot stand how slow of a program it is.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • ChefBeckyD