• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Made My Sat Goal by the Skin of My Teeth

Pam C.!Wow Chef Gilles! $8000 is awesome! I'd love to be getting your paycheck on the 8th!!! My check will getting me to conference! I tried so hard, I am so glad I got there! Now, I really need to work on getting my show sales up and booking up my calendar!I am going to miss my goal of walking the stage at NC:cry:....I have a lead who plans on signing, and her sis signing under her...but they want to wait until after I return from conference! lol It will help them start strong, I hope, so that's really what matters.
I hit over $4k, wanted to hit $6k, but I'm thrilled to get the package I'll get. BUT, I was even more excited to find out that my $1,300+ show was a triple point day!!!!!! I'm so psyched!!!!! :D

Melissa78 said:
Perhaps I celebrated too soon last night. :( My final show of the 4 submitted last night has yet to show up on CC in any way other than it is listed on the shipment status link. All 4 shows show on P3 as submitted and the check mark is there HOWEVER all 4 have a little exclamation point by them (even those showing up on CC). The show that has not posted - the host let me know today that the show already appeared on her bank account. Withought this show (my largest at $800) I'm not over the $3000.

I think the anxiety I experienced with this issue today has shaved years off of my life. :eek: I hope this gets easier in the future and that P3 will work faster b/c I cannot stand how slow of a program it is.

As long as it's listed on the Shipment status, I think you are fine. Do you know where to look to see if there is a declined CC?

The little exclamation point isn't anything to really worry about. A red dot is though! The excl. point means that someone's order has a backordered product on it, or if the host paid for someone else's order, and that person's order is showing unpaid, you'll have it then too....

Thanks Becky. All of my hosts paid for the show on a cc/debit so I have many guests who appear to be unpaid. That must be the exclamation point issue.

As for where to look for declined credit cards - I haven't the first clue. Any insight? If there is a credit card issue, if i resolve it do I still get the credit for the show being submitted on the 30th?

Andrea- Congrats on an awesome show ($1300) and for hitting a Triple Points Day. I was hoping that they would save a day for the last day knowing that I had several to close then but luck usually is not on my side. Kudos to you!

TrishPCMommy said:
Deborah- Thank you! And best wishes to you too!

Melissa- WOW! Congrats!!!

Regarding "skin of one's teeth", it refers to a phrase in the Book of Job and the phrase has been used ever since to mean a very narrow or arduous escape...
It's OK... get some sleep (if you're not too excited!!!) and celebrate in the morning! Maybe light a sparkler this weekend!

Thanks for the explanation! I've always known the meaning (or at least the gist of it) but never knew where/how it originated. I learned something new today. :)

Melissa78 said:
Thanks Becky. All of my hosts paid for the show on a cc/debit so I have many guests who appear to be unpaid. That must be the exclamation point issue.

As for where to look for declined credit cards - I haven't the first clue. Any insight? If there is a credit card issue, if i resolve it do I still get the credit for the show being submitted on the 30th?

Andrea- Congrats on an awesome show ($1300) and for hitting a Triple Points Day. I was hoping that they would save a day for the last day knowing that I had several to close then but luck usually is not on my side. Kudos to you!

Hmmm, do you mean that the WHOLE show was paid on one credit card?

That could be an issue. I had a show that was put on hold once, because of that same thing. (Long distance cat. show, and the host just collected the $$ and put it on her card.) I was told by Finance that technically this is not allowed. It doesn't always get caught, but when it does, the show is put on hold. I had to call myself to find out why the show was on hold for that one.

If you use the same CC, but actually input it for each of the individual orders, I was told that then there would be no problem. The show just has to show more than one payment.

*so confused now*

The order had 4 other credit card payments on it (from guests) and then yes, she collected the checks and cash and paid for it all by debit. The other 3 shows went thru and I did the same there, perhaps they just were not as big. But also, the transaction was already on her account this morning so if it was a problem would PC run the order thru?

Ugh...

Melissa78 said:
*so confused now*

The order had 4 other credit card payments on it (from guests) and then yes, she collected the checks and cash and paid for it all by debit. The other 3 shows went thru and I did the same there, perhaps they just were not as big. But also, the transaction was already on her account this morning so if it was a problem would PC run the order thru?

Ugh...

Nope - that's not the problem then, because if it had other CC payments, then it's fine. The WHOLE show just can't be on one payment. If the transaction has gone through her account, then I would think that it's fine. Was it really late when you sent it? They just may be dealing with a huge influx of last minute transmissions and it's taking a while to get it all done.

Have you checked your Incentives Calculator? That is always how I can tell if something has been received and is all okay - because they won't give you those incentive points if there is still an issue!

Becky - If I could reach out and give you a HUGE hug I would. I found the incentives calculator and *whew* I have 3,003 points for June (or should I say for my career). My blood pressure can now come down a few points.

I greatly thank you for your help.

I'm very computer savy but I have to say the amount of online training/resources avail for P3 and CC is very poor for the amount of training they have on the products. Granted, I do realize the products are their business but more details on their software and many uses would be very helpful to many I'm sure (especially us newbies who are already trying to learn a billion things). I know - everyone has been there at least once. Just my venting for a second or two.

Since you are so savvy....any idea if I can load my p3 info from my laptop onto my desktop? I need to send my laptop out for a new DVD player and wanted to still have access while its gone for repair. I tried to do a back up onto a SD card and then put that in the desktop but it didn't work (or its user error) :)

Muchas gracias again! You have made me a very happy woman! Now I feel I can truly celebrate my first big accomplishment.

Melissa78 said:
Becky - If I could reach out and give you a HUGE hug I would. I found the incentives calculator and *whew* I have 3,003 points for June (or should I say for my career). My blood pressure can now come down a few points.I greatly thank you for your help. I'm very computer savy but I have to say the amount of online training/resources avail for P3 and CC is very poor for the amount of training they have on the products. Granted, I do realize the products are their business but more details on their software and many uses would be very helpful to many I'm sure (especially us newbies who are already trying to learn a billion things). I know - everyone has been there at least once. Just my venting for a second or two.Since you are so savvy....any idea if I can load my p3 info from my laptop onto my desktop? I need to send my laptop out for a new DVD player and wanted to still have access while its gone for repair. I tried to do a back up onto a SD card and then put that in the desktop but it didn't work (or its user error) :)Muchas gracias again! You have made me a very happy woman! Now I feel I can truly celebrate my first big accomplishment.
Hmmm, I don't know - you should be able to load it. When I was changing computers, I copied mine to a CD and loaded it on the new computer...Glad I could help ease your mind. I know that I always frantically check my stats when I am trying to reach a goal! Good Job on your great start! Did you sign in June? Does this mean that you also qualified in your first 30 days and get the $100 in new product on top of what you earned in SAT?

To burn it to a cd (I can do that if the DVD player will work) - what files did you copy?

Yes I just joined on June 1, had my grand opening on the 6th so I have qualified now and am eligible for the $100 in fall products (I just hope they don't duplicate what I would get from the SAT but beggars can't be choosers). Also I get the free days added to my PWS (as I already purchased it) and I would guess now I am eligible for outside orders and outlet on the PWS. I desperately need supplies, I hope I get some of my PCD I earned soon.

I'm very excited to also be going to NC next week. I highly doubt I can still make Disney a reality so at this point, I guess I'm working hard for free NC registration next year. $200 bucks is $200.

You used the right word....I have been frantic today without exaggeration. You rock!

Congrats to Everyone! I am so impressed with everyone!

Steph! WHOOO HOOO....that is truly impressive!

Melissa78 said:
To burn it to a cd (I can do that if the DVD player will work) - what files did you copy?

Yes I just joined on June 1, had my grand opening on the 6th so I have qualified now and am eligible for the $100 in fall products (I just hope they don't duplicate what I would get from the SAT but beggars can't be choosers). Also I get the free days added to my PWS (as I already purchased it) and I would guess now I am eligible for outside orders and outlet on the PWS. I desperately need supplies, I hope I get some of my PCD I earned soon.

I'm very excited to also be going to NC next week. I highly doubt I can still make Disney a reality so at this point, I guess I'm working hard for free NC registration next year. $200 bucks is $200.

You used the right word....I have been frantic today without exaggeration. You rock!

Make sure you order the business builder package when you order supplies, but I would wait to order the new catalogs at the end of July.

For transferring info....you go to tools in P3 on laptop, choose backup and save in your flash drive or CD.

Take it to desktop, load P3 and choose skip when asked to import. Then go to tools and choose restore. Click on the file on your flash drive or CD.

You can also download P3 from the PC website. I have it on my laptop and desk top. I only use laptop but I can save it to a memory stick (forgot what that little thing is really called) then i can just load it all back on to the desktop. I have learned the hardway several times to back up important or special files (like your kids pictures that never got around to ordering)!

OOps I just realized Jolie said that already, and the little thing is a flash drive, thanks for the remminder!

I made it to $1650. I worked really hard for that too!!! I hope I get better at the next Sell-a-Thon!!!

<h2>1. How did you achieve your sales goal?</h2><p>I worked hard by consistently promoting and sharing the benefits of Pampered Chef products with my customers. I also utilized various marketing strategies, such as hosting cooking parties and offering special discounts, to increase sales.</p><h2>2. How long did it take you to reach your sales goal?</h2><p>It took me several months of consistent effort and dedication to reach my sales goal. It required a lot of hard work, but it was definitely worth it in the end.</p><h2>3. What tips do you have for others who are trying to reach their sales goal?</h2><p>My biggest tip would be to stay motivated and focused on your goal. Don't be afraid to try new marketing strategies and always prioritize building strong relationships with your customers.</p><h2>4. Did you face any challenges while trying to reach your sales goal?</h2><p>Yes, I faced many challenges along the way, such as competition from other direct sales companies and finding new ways to reach potential customers. However, I was determined to succeed and pushed through these challenges.</p><h2>5. What do you think contributed most to your success in reaching your sales goal?</h2><p>I believe that my passion for the products and my dedication to providing exceptional customer service were the key factors in my success. I truly believe in the quality of Pampered Chef products and always strive to exceed my customers' expectations.</p>

1. How did you achieve your sales goal?

I worked hard by consistently promoting and sharing the benefits of Pampered Chef products with my customers. I also utilized various marketing strategies, such as hosting cooking parties and offering special discounts, to increase sales.

2. How long did it take you to reach your sales goal?

It took me several months of consistent effort and dedication to reach my sales goal. It required a lot of hard work, but it was definitely worth it in the end.

3. What tips do you have for others who are trying to reach their sales goal?

My biggest tip would be to stay motivated and focused on your goal. Don't be afraid to try new marketing strategies and always prioritize building strong relationships with your customers.

4. Did you face any challenges while trying to reach your sales goal?

Yes, I faced many challenges along the way, such as competition from other direct sales companies and finding new ways to reach potential customers. However, I was determined to succeed and pushed through these challenges.

5. What do you think contributed most to your success in reaching your sales goal?

I believe that my passion for the products and my dedication to providing exceptional customer service were the key factors in my success. I truly believe in the quality of Pampered Chef products and always strive to exceed my customers' expectations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • ChefBeckyD