• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know We Received an E-Mail Regarding Slower Than Usual

In summary, it seems like the shipping is taking a while but it will eventually get to everyone. The show submission process is really slow at the end of the month, so make sure to submit your shows early to avoid having to wait.
pkd09
Silver Member
I know we received an e-mail regarding slower than usual shipping....my show submitted 2/28 is still not even being picked. Good grief!

Re: Shippingthat's because of the huge amount of shows that are entered at the end of the month. the HO can only handle so much. oh well. I'm waiting on one myself.

Re: ShippingI had one that I submitted on the afternoon of the 28th..yesterday afternoon I went on to check the shipment status and it didn't even showing picking..but today I checked and it has already been shipped..so I am not sure why it never showed picking but it didn't

Re: ShippingShows submitted on the last day of the month always ship slower because so many people submit that day and February had the most submitted EVER. Sometimes it's impossible to avoid submitting then but when ever possible submit shows before the last day! Some consultants close all their shows at the end of the month which makes the issue even bigger.

I tell my hosts that we need to close within 2-3 days of the show because people want their things. If I have an end of month show I strongly urge them to close by the day before the last day for quick shipping and I warn them that it could take 2 full weeks for anything submitted on the last day.

As someone else already said, give HO a break - they can only do so much.

Re: ShippingI got an email today saying the products for my show submitted around 7:30 PM EST were shipped.

Re: ShippingThey are only 5 business days behind. This happens every time there is a great consultant incentive. When 75% off the orders are submitted the last week of the month, this tends to happen.

Re: ShippingI have made a point to leave the last 3 days of the month as non-show dates. I use those 3 days to close out any straggler parties, contacting next month's show host's and getting all my flyers and such for the following month ready.

Re: Shipping
wadesgirl said:
They are only 5 business days behind. This happens every time there is a great consultant incentive. When 75% off the orders are submitted the last week of the month, this tends to happen.

And officially, HO's promise is to process orders within 5 business days. We're just so used to the quick shipping that waiting like this stinks.

Re: ShippingThey do spoil us don't they:chef:

Re: ShippingIt's a great trick to customer satisfaction: Under-promise and over-deliver. Like at Disneyland, when the sign says there's a 30 minute wait for the ride, but you actually get through in 15.

Re: Shippingmine finally picked and shipped yesterday

Re: ShippingAll my shows are finally shipped!!!

Re: ShippingI think they don't update the website pages/status on purpose, just to torture ya'll! * mmuuuuhhahahahahah* :D

Related to I Know We Received an E-Mail Regarding Slower Than Usual

1. What is causing the slower than usual response times?

The slower than usual response times are being caused by a high volume of inquiries and orders due to ongoing promotions and sales.

2. How long can we expect to experience slower response times?

The slower response times are expected to last for a few days as our team works diligently to address all inquiries and process orders as quickly as possible.

3. Will my order still be processed and shipped on time?

Yes, rest assured that your order will still be processed and shipped on time. Our team is working around the clock to ensure timely delivery of all orders.

4. Can I cancel my order due to the slower than usual response times?

Yes, if you would like to cancel your order due to the slower response times, please contact our customer service team and they will assist you with the cancellation process.

5. Is there anything I can do to help speed up the response time?

Unfortunately, there is not much that can be done to speed up the response time as our team is already working at full capacity. However, we appreciate your patience and understanding during this busy time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cewcooks
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • DMB75