• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Know This Isnt a Booking Question but There Are Always Alot of

In summary, to clean your Pampered Chef stoneware, use hot water and mild detergent and avoid harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. It is safe to use in the microwave, but follow the provided guidelines. To season cast iron cookware, preheat the oven to 375 degrees, rub with vegetable oil, and bake for an hour. Most cookware is dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended. To become a consultant, sign up on the website or purchase a starter kit and attend training and events for more information.
babygirl
I know this isnt a booking question but there are always alot of threads under here... Has anyone else submitted $4000 in sales at the beginning of last week and still hasnt gotten their suitcase. I'm just hoping mine didnt get misplaced.

I saw on here last week I think that the show to go case is backordered. I think you will get sometime in December.

Thanks Laura :) I have been patiently waiting for it and was wondering why I got my stripped set and not my suitcase yet.

1. How do I clean my Pampered Chef stoneware?

To clean your Pampered Chef stoneware, use hot water and a mild detergent. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the stoneware. You can also use the cleaning tool specifically designed for stoneware to remove any stuck-on food.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, Pampered Chef stoneware is safe to use in the microwave. However, be sure to follow the guidelines provided in the product instructions. Do not preheat the stoneware in the microwave and avoid using it under the broiler or on the stovetop.

3. How do I season my Pampered Chef cast iron cookware?

To season your Pampered Chef cast iron cookware, preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Rub a small amount of vegetable oil onto the surface of the cookware, making sure to cover all areas. Place the cookware in the preheated oven for an hour, then remove and let it cool. Your cookware is now ready to use.

4. Can I put my Pampered Chef cookware in the dishwasher?

Yes, most Pampered Chef cookware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing your cookware to maintain its quality and extend its lifespan. If using the dishwasher, be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions and avoid using harsh detergents or high heat settings.

5. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up on our website or reach out to a current consultant for more information. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools and resources to start your business. You can also attend training and events to learn more about our products and sales techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
fruit76loop
  • cooknjess
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies