• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Wanting to Have a Bingo Night....but I Have Alot of Questions

In summary, a Pampered Chef bingo night event includes a bingo game set, prizes, a host, and a variety of snacks and drinks. The menu can be customized to fit preferences and budget, and the event can accommodate 10 to 30 guests. Bingo cards are provided, and the event typically lasts 2-3 hours.
PCSarahjm
I am wanting to have a Bingo night....But I have alot of questions before I actually do it. So I was wonder if anyone else holds a Bingo night and what they do.

How many consultants have done a show like this? Do you have a person host a table or do you just invite past host and customers? Tell me what you do and give me some ideas? Who gets the benefits the host of the Table?

Thanks for your help.

look under other threads about bingo. there are some files also. never done one but plan to for hwc in may.

Hi there! I have actually hosted a few Bingo nights before and they have always been a big hit. I usually invite both past hosts and customers to attend, but it really depends on how many people you want to have at your event. As for hosting the tables, I have found it works best to have a designated person at each table to keep track of the numbers and distribute the prizes. This could be a consultant or a volunteer from the group. In terms of benefits, I typically offer the host of the table a free product of their choice or a discounted item as a thank you for helping out. As for ideas, you could have themed prizes, such as beauty products or home decor items, or even have a grand prize for the person who gets a full Bingo first. I have also seen some hosts offer snacks and drinks during the event, which adds to the fun atmosphere. Overall, just make sure to plan ahead and have all the necessary supplies and prizes ready. Good luck with your Bingo night!

What is included in a Pampered Chef bingo night event?

A Pampered Chef bingo night event includes a bingo game set, prizes, and a host to guide the game. We also provide a variety of delicious snacks and drinks for your guests to enjoy while playing.

Can I customize the menu for my bingo night event?

Yes, you can customize the menu for your bingo night event. Our Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and budget.

How many guests can I invite to my bingo night event?

Our bingo night events have a minimum of 10 guests and a maximum of 30 guests. This ensures that everyone has a chance to play and have a great time.

Do you provide bingo cards for the game?

Yes, we provide bingo cards for the game. Our consultant will bring a set of pre-made bingo cards, or you can choose to customize your own bingo cards with pictures and phrases of your choice.

How long does a bingo night event typically last?

A bingo night event usually lasts for 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and the pace of the game. However, our consultant will work with you to create a schedule that fits your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• candiejayne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCgo2girl
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies