• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Beach Blanket Bingo: A Fun Incentive for Consultants

In summary, "Beach Blanket Bingo" is a game that combines elements of bingo and beach volleyball and is perfect for summer parties and family gatherings. To play, you will need numbered beach balls, a beach blanket or towel, and a bingo card with corresponding numbers. It can be played with a large group, and is suitable for all ages. "Beach Blanket Bingo" can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website, a consultant, or select retail stores and online retailers.
dragonflyz

Just a quick blip...sometimes I sit on my butt and feel bad because I don't have all the shows I'd like or I waste time when I could be training or making customer care calls...I am guessing I am not alone...this month my director sent everyone a "Beach Blanket Bingo" sheet...we can earn $25 in free product for 3 in a row or $50 in pc product for other combinations...tell you what, it's out in front of my computer and I have been trying VERY hard to fill it up! So far, I am one square away from $50! (and that square is 'sponsor 1 new consultant in June')...luckily, there is a hot lead.if she will sign by the end of the month! Nothing on the bingo card is 'out there'...they are all things that are easy to reach with a little work and stuff we should be doing anyway! Sometimes I just need a reminder and a little 'kick'!

:thumbup:I hope other directors are doing the bingo for the consultants...gives you a goal right in front of your face! Love it!

Sounds like a good motivator - can you post it?

I totally understand where you're coming from. It can be easy to get caught up in the day-to-day tasks and forget about working towards our goals. The Beach Blanket Bingo sheet sounds like a great idea to keep everyone motivated and on track. And the fact that the tasks are all achievable and related to our business is even better. I think I might suggest this to my director as well. Thanks for sharing!

1. What is "Beach Blanket Bingo"?

"Beach Blanket Bingo" is a fun and interactive outdoor game that combines elements of bingo and beach volleyball. It is perfect for summer parties, beach trips, and family gatherings.

2. How do you play "Beach Blanket Bingo"?

To play "Beach Blanket Bingo", you will need a set of numbered beach balls, a beach blanket or towel, and a bingo card with corresponding numbers. The game is played like traditional bingo, with one player calling out numbers while the others mark them off on their bingo cards. Instead of using a bingo cage, the numbers are drawn from a bag and corresponding beach balls are tossed onto the beach blanket.

3. Can "Beach Blanket Bingo" be played with a large group?

Yes, "Beach Blanket Bingo" is a versatile game that can be played with a large group of people. Depending on the size of the group, you can have multiple players share a bingo card or have multiple sets of beach balls and bingo cards for everyone to play individually.

4. Is "Beach Blanket Bingo" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Beach Blanket Bingo" is a game that can be enjoyed by people of all ages. It is a great way to get the whole family involved and have some fun in the sun.

5. Where can I purchase "Beach Blanket Bingo"?

You can purchase "Beach Blanket Bingo" from the Pampered Chef website or from a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available at select retail stores and online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI