• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful 1st 30 Days: 4 Shows & Stoneware Galore!

In summary, "Successful 1st 30 Days" refers to the first 30 days of a Pampered Chef business during which consultants aim to hold 4 shows and earn stoneware products for free or at a discounted price. To schedule 4 shows in the first 30 days, consultants can reach out to their network, offer incentives, and follow up with potential hosts. Benefits of holding 4 shows include establishing a strong customer base and earning free or discounted products. To earn stoneware products, consultants need to meet certain sales and booking requirements. While holding 4 shows in the first 30 days is a common goal, it is not a requirement for success. Consultants can work towards personalized goals with the help of their
topchef.heather
I just submitted my last 3 shows for my 30 days (which is up today), keeping my fingers crossed that they all go through without any problems! If they all clear, I met my sales goal, got my stoneware and submitted 4 shows in my first 30 days! I'm pretty excited! And an extra bonus, I booked all of these shows off of my 1st show that my mom hosted, so I also got 3 host specials for this month, and one of my shows was $600, so I got the DCB at 60%! So I pretty much will have stoneware coming out the wazoo! :love:

Re: Whew!yay that is excting...know what else is exciting besides all the stoneware...all the PC $ you earned from meeting the requirements!!!

Re: Whew!Way to Go!!!

1. What does "Successful 1st 30 Days" mean?

"Successful 1st 30 Days" refers to the first 30 days of your Pampered Chef business, during which you aim to hold 4 shows and earn a variety of stoneware products for free or at a discounted price. It is a common goal for new consultants to achieve in order to jumpstart their business and establish a solid customer base.

2. How do I schedule 4 shows in the first 30 days?

Scheduling 4 shows in the first 30 days can seem daunting, but it is achievable with a solid plan and determination. Reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances and offer to host a Pampered Chef party for them. You can also reach out to your network on social media or attend local events to find potential hosts. Be sure to follow up with potential hosts and offer incentives for booking a show within the first 30 days, such as free products or discounts.

3. What are the benefits of holding 4 shows in the first 30 days?

Holding 4 shows in the first 30 days can have a variety of benefits for your Pampered Chef business. It allows you to establish a strong customer base and build relationships with potential future hosts. It also helps you earn a variety of stoneware products for free or at a discounted price, which you can use in future shows to showcase the quality of Pampered Chef products.

4. How do I earn stoneware products through these 4 shows?

In order to earn stoneware products through these 4 shows, you need to have a certain amount of sales and bookings. The specific requirements may vary, but typically you need to have at least $200 in sales and 1 booking per show. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more information and guidance on how to reach these goals.

5. Can I still be successful if I don't hold 4 shows in the first 30 days?

While holding 4 shows in the first 30 days is a common goal for new consultants, it is not a requirement for success. Some consultants may find it challenging to achieve this goal, and that is okay. The most important thing is to set achievable goals for yourself and work towards them consistently. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you come up with a personalized plan for success in your first 30 days and beyond.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stef1023
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
IAmChefJ
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Leslie_512