• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Realized That I Submitted an Order Friday Evening Without

In summary, if you realize that you submitted an order on a Friday evening, the best course of action would be to contact the company or seller immediately to see if the order can be canceled or changed before it is processed. It is also important to check with the company's policies regarding order processing, cancellation, and changes. If you need to make changes to your order, contacting the company as soon as possible is recommended. The shipping time for an order submitted on a Friday evening may vary depending on the company's policies and shipping method.
ChefJesssica
I just realized that I submitted an order Friday evening without adding a guest's free item for ordering over 60$. Is there any way to fix this? What do I do?

Thanks

You can do an adjustment. Call or email the HO.

I would suggest emailing HO. I did that once and they took care of it immediately. Just say something like "Susie Customer from Janey Host's show # 000 ordered $60 in product and I failed to add her free cookbook to the order. Can you please add it onto the order. Thank you." You can do it as a product adjustment as soon as the show shows that it has been received. A product adjustment from Consultant's Corner is the easiest way to fix your shows.

Can you do this once it has been shipped? i just realized I did the same thing, but when I went to correct it it had already been shipped.

for reaching out! Don't worry, there is a way to fix this. You can contact our customer service team and explain the situation. They will be able to make the necessary adjustments to your order and ensure that your guest receives their free item. Just make sure to have your order number and guest's information handy when you call. Our team is always happy to help with any order inquiries or changes. Thank you for being a valued customer and consultant with Pampered Chef!

1. What should I do if I just realized that I submitted an order on a Friday evening?

If you just realized that you submitted an order on a Friday evening, the best course of action would be to contact the company or seller immediately. They may be able to cancel the order or make changes before it is processed.

2. Will my order still be processed if I submitted it on a Friday evening?

It depends on the company or seller's policies. Some may process orders over the weekend, while others may wait until the next business day. It is best to contact them to confirm the status of your order.

3. Can I cancel the order if I submitted it on a Friday evening?

It is possible to cancel the order, but it will depend on the company or seller's policies. If they have a cancellation policy, you may be able to cancel the order within a certain timeframe. Contact them as soon as possible to see if cancellation is an option.

4. What if I need to make changes to my order that I submitted on a Friday evening?

If you need to make changes to your order, it is best to contact the company or seller as soon as possible. They may be able to make the changes before the order is processed. However, if the order has already been processed, you may need to wait until you receive the item and then follow the company's return or exchange policy.

5. Will my order be shipped out on a Friday evening if I submitted it then?

It is unlikely that your order will be shipped out on a Friday evening, as most shipping companies do not operate on weekends. However, the processing and shipping time may vary depending on the company or seller's policies and the shipping method you selected. Contact them for more information on when your order will be shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • straitfan