• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Reached $15,000 in Sales!

N
noradawn
And I am so excited!!!! I get a raise! Woo-hoo! I just wanted to share with people who understand the excitement- most of my friends wouldn't "get" it.

Whoo Hoo ! You Go Girl !!That is awesome Nora !! You will be getting a silver whisk in the mail i believe !! How was your show last night ? Did you make the buiscuits in the saute pan ?? :)

How thoughtful of you to remember! Yes, I did, and they were great. I decided I'm going to always bring that recipe to each show- if I'm making something sweet, I'll do the garlic and Italian Seasoning biscuit recipe, and if I'm making something savory, I'll do it with cinnamon. I didn't actually sell any cookware at the party, but I'm certain that it will pay off eventually. I get to show off cookware, SA, the seasonings, a trivet....you really get a lot out of that little demo!

That's GRRRREAT!!!I am so happy for you! How long did it take you to reach $15,000? I am almost there!!!!

Congratulations!Isn't it great to give yourself a raise? Give yourself a pat on the back, too. Way to go, and keep it up!

Diane

Way to GO!!Congrats!

How long did it take to get to $15K?

I joined in March.

Wow, thats really good to have $15,000 in sales already if you joined in March. I joined in february and don't even have half that yet!

What biscuits?

Wow!!WAY TO GO!!!!! It sounds like you have hit lots of high sales!! :D I joined in February as well and I'm not even there yet!! CONGRATS!!!!! :D :D

Awesome Job! Congrats!!!

WowCongratulations!!!

I am sooo impressed that you have done it in such a short time.

Ok now I'm inspired :D

Gonna go get taliking and booking.

Thanks

Tasha

Thanks for making me feel special!Thanks, everyone! Yeah, I guess I hit it pretty hard. I'm looking forward to seeing my name in the KCN!

Congratulations Nora!! :D :D

We are all so proud of you!!

Congrats to you!!! :D That is awesome!!!

Isn't it a great feeling! I am very proud of you too! And just think, you're only $3,500 away from getting the level one $250 certificate! Don't slow down. Keep building your business and you'll be in a perfect position to begin next year's incentive trip!!
Congratulations once again!

Good Job
rwesterpchef said:
Isn't it a great feeling! I am very proud of you too! And just think, you're only $3,500 away from getting the level one $250 certificate! Don't slow down. Keep building your business and you'll be in a perfect position to begin next year's incentive trip!!
Congratulations once again!

Just wanted to say that's great, hopefully I'll be where your at real soon!!! :) :) ;)

1. What did you do to reach $15,000 in sales?

I implemented a successful marketing strategy that targeted my desired audience and effectively promoted my products or services. I also made sure to provide high-quality products and excellent customer service to encourage repeat business.

2. How long did it take you to reach $15,000 in sales?

It depends on the timeframe and nature of my business. It could have taken a few months to a year or more. It also depends on various factors such as market conditions, competition, and the demand for my products or services.

3. Did you have any challenges or setbacks along the way?

Yes, there were definitely challenges and setbacks. It's important to expect and prepare for them in any business. But I stayed determined and focused on my goals, and I learned from my mistakes to improve my strategies.

4. What do you plan to do with your raise?

I plan to reinvest a portion of it back into my business to continue its growth. I may also use some of it to reward my hard work and treat myself to something nice.

5. Do you have any advice for others who are trying to reach this milestone?

My advice would be to stay persistent, work hard, and never give up on your dreams. Also, don't be afraid to seek guidance and advice from successful entrepreneurs or business mentors. And always be open to learning new strategies and adapting to changes in the market.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kncmurray
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
raebates
  • JAE
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies