• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Reach Over $500 in Sales at My First Open House?

In summary, "Yippee!! Just Have to Share!" is an interactive cooking class offered by Pampered Chef where customers can learn new recipes and techniques and purchase Pampered Chef products. The classes are designed for all skill levels and typically last 1-2 hours. Friends and family are welcome to attend and there is no obligation to purchase products, although they will be showcased and available for purchase.
feather18
Hey , ok I had my open house sunday, and I had about 460$ in sales, well, I got my FIRST online order.. (YAY) and reached over 500$!!! YAY! OK thats all!
Im just excited that it reached it! :D

Congratulations! That is awesome.

Congrats!!!

My OH is on the 28th. I'm just hoping it's a qualified show!

That's really cool!

WAY TO GO!!! Keep up the good work!:) :) :) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks!!:blushing:

That's cool!

WOO HOO!!! Way to Go!!!!

That is great for an open house!!

What is "Yippee!! Just Have to Share!"?

"Yippee!! Just Have to Share!" is a fun and interactive cooking class offered by Pampered Chef. It is a chance for customers to learn new recipes and techniques, as well as try out and purchase Pampered Chef products.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend "Yippee!! Just Have to Share!"?

No, you do not need any prior cooking experience to attend "Yippee!! Just Have to Share!". Our classes are designed for all skill levels and our consultants will guide you through each step of the recipe.

How long is a "Yippee!! Just Have to Share!" class?

Typically, a "Yippee!! Just Have to Share!" class lasts about 1-2 hours. This includes time for cooking, learning about the products, and enjoying the finished dish.

Can I bring a friend or family member to "Yippee!! Just Have to Share!" with me?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring friends and family to "Yippee!! Just Have to Share!" classes. It's a great way to spend time together and learn something new.

Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products at "Yippee!! Just Have to Share!"?

While we do showcase and use Pampered Chef products during the class, there is no obligation to purchase anything. However, if you do decide to purchase products, our consultants will be happy to assist you with your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies