• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have My Very First Brunch Show on 4/22. I'm Trying to Decide on

In summary, when planning a brunch show, it's best to keep the menu simple with options like fruit salad, quiche, breakfast casserole, and pastries. It's recommended to invite 8-12 guests for an intimate setting and potential sales. Offering a special or discount can incentivize purchases and incorporating hands-on demonstrations or activities can make the show more interactive. It's important to dress professionally and comfortably, avoiding anything too distracting.
Stacys
I have my very first Brunch show on 4/22. I'm trying to decide on some dishes for the host to pick from. I have three main dish ideas all of which take about 30 mins in the oven. I'm looking for some side dish ideas that would be stove top or no cook. I'd love to use the Family Skillet I earned in March.

Can anyone help?

ham cheddar croissant bakeI have done 3 brunches and 2 of them were this recipe.
I used the 12 professional family skillet because I did not have casserole or deep dish that the recipe called for. It came it beautifully and everyone loved it both times.

It has a 35 min bake time and 10 min set-cool time so you could do it ahead of time then do the 2nd recipe as demo? As a side kick dish I did the cinnamon bites or pull apart bread in the 8" saute pan At all 3 of my brunches and everyone just loves those!

I've done the Ham & Cheddar Croissant Bake too at lots of brunch shows and it's great! You can prep lots of the ingredients beforehand and just leave a few chops here and there to demo. It shows lots of tools! I've done the apple cinnamon pull apart bread with it too and that goes over well.:)

Cinn pull apartsCan either of you share that recipe? I looked in the files, but couldn't find it.

It's on Consultant's Corner under Recipes. You'll find it in the Fall/Winter 2005 Season's Best. Yum!

1. What should I serve at my brunch show?

At your first brunch show, it's important to keep things simple and easy to prepare. Some popular options include a fruit salad, quiche, breakfast casserole, and pastries. Don't forget to also offer tea, coffee, and mimosas to your guests!

2. How many guests should I invite to my brunch show?

We recommend inviting 8-12 guests to your first brunch show. This will allow for a comfortable and intimate setting, while also providing a good number of potential sales.

3. Should I offer any specials or discounts at my brunch show?

Yes, offering a special or discount can help incentivize guests to make a purchase. You could offer a discount on a certain product, a free gift with purchase, or a discount for hosting their own Pampered Chef party.

4. How can I make my brunch show more interactive?

To make your brunch show more interactive, consider incorporating some hands-on cooking or baking demonstrations. You could also have guests participate in a game or activity related to the products you are showcasing.

5. What should I wear to my brunch show?

It's important to dress professionally and comfortably for your brunch show. We recommend wearing a simple dress or blouse and pants, and comfortable shoes. Avoid wearing anything too flashy or distracting, as you want the focus to be on the products and your presentation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniehay22
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
melaniehay22
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • muffetts