• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I have my very first Brunch show on 4/22. I'm trying to decide on

Stacys

Novice Member
Feb 13, 2006
I have my very first Brunch show on 4/22. I'm trying to decide on some dishes for the host to pick from. I have three main dish ideas all of which take about 30 mins in the oven. I'm looking for some side dish ideas that would be stove top or no cook. I'd love to use the Family Skillet I earned in March.

Can anyone help?

heat123

Legend Member
Silver Member
Sep 7, 2005
ham cheddar croissant bake

I have done 3 brunches and 2 of them were this recipe.
I used the 12 professional family skillet because I did not have casserole or deep dish that the recipe called for. It came it beautifully and everyone loved it both times.

It has a 35 min bake time and 10 min set-cool time so you could do it ahead of time then do the 2nd recipe as demo? As a side kick dish I did the cinnamon bites or pull apart bread in the 8" saute pan At all 3 of my brunches and everyone just loves those!

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
I've done the Ham & Cheddar Croissant Bake too at lots of brunch shows and it's great! You can prep lots of the ingredients beforehand and just leave a few chops here and there to demo. It shows lots of tools! I've done the apple cinnamon pull apart bread with it too and that goes over well.:)

Stacys

Novice Member
Feb 13, 2006
Cinn pull aparts

Can either of you share that recipe? I looked in the files, but couldn't find it.