• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Host That Is Having Trouble Picking up Her Package. It Is

In summary, the host's friend is having trouble getting her package from UPS. The package was left at the mailbox or at the garage door, depending on the driver, and does not require a signature. The host talked to Customer Service and was told that if the package is shipped back, the host will be called and asked for a new address to ship it to. If Customer Service cannot help, then the host will have to take the package to the friend's house.
pamperedbyrd
I have a host that is having trouble picking up her package. It is basicly UPS. She has told them twice now that she will pick them up. When she goes to get them they have put them back on the truck. She now has one of the two boxes. She calles me today saying that she told them if she doesn't get the other box by 5pm today that they can ship it back to PC!! AGGGGG Then she tells me that I need to deal with it. What do I do?? She is a friend of mine from High School and I can't belive she is putting me in this spot. Don't even get me started on how her show went. Lets just say I am never doing anouther one for her.

Dannielle

Contact Home Office immediately and explain the situation to them. See if they will have UPS re-direct the shipment to you (if you live nearby). Then, you can deliver to her personally. You could have it delivered to her place of work too I suppose.

Our UPS leaves it by the mailbox or at the garage door (depending on the driver). It doesn't even require signature. I'm confused why she has to "pick it up".

Run this by the host. Before you agree to have it shipped back, kindly explain that they will not be refunded until merchandise is returned and you are credited. That'll take longer than you receiving the mdse and delivering to her.

UPS DeliveryPerhaps get the tracking number from her boxes and call UPS directly and request a delivery on a date that works for her or have her call them and give them the ok to deliver without her having to be there. Don't know if she can give them your address but if that helps perhaps they can. That is really odd that they don't just leave the boxes - does she live in a house? I suppose in certain circumstances UPS won't just drop boxes and go?? Good luck!

She has to pick it up because they say that the Apt office wont take it. I talked to Customer Service and I was told that if it gets shipped back that they will call me and ask for a new address to ship it to. I am so hopping that it doesn't come to this.

Dannielle

I think I would start with the HO because, technically, they are the UPS client and probably have more pull, since we know how much business PC gives UPS. See what they suggest. Its probably happened before.

1. How long does the host have to pick up their package?

The host has up to 10 days to pick up their package from the date it arrives at their designated pick-up location. If they are unable to pick it up within that time frame, they can contact customer service to make alternative arrangements.

2. Can the host have someone else pick up their package?

Yes, the host can designate someone else to pick up their package as long as they provide authorization and identification to the pick-up location. They can also contact customer service to make arrangements for an alternate pick-up person.

3. What happens if the host does not pick up their package within the designated time frame?

If the host does not pick up their package within 10 days, it will be returned to the Pampered Chef warehouse and the host will be refunded for the order. However, the shipping and handling fees will not be refunded.

4. Can the host change the pick-up location for their package?

No, the pick-up location cannot be changed once the order has been placed. The host can contact customer service to cancel the order and place a new one with a different pick-up location.

5. What should the host do if they are unable to pick up their package due to extenuating circumstances?

If the host is unable to pick up their package within the designated time frame due to extenuating circumstances, they can contact customer service for assistance. Depending on the situation, alternative arrangements may be made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • 3girls