• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Had to Cancel My National Conference Trip!

In summary, to cancel your National Conference trip, please contact customer service at 1-800-123-4567. Cancellation fees may apply and refunds are subject to the cancellation policy. You can transfer your registration to another person for a fee. Unfortunately, non-attendees cannot access conference materials and sessions, but virtual resources may be available upon request.
CARATPC
So I was scheduled to go to national conference first session and at the last minute I was unable to attend. I have been trying to get a refund for my reg. fees and have still not gotten anything! Has anyone else had to deal with this? Also when I first cancelled they told me that the refund would be minus $50 for admin fees which I knew. But now I am told that I wouldn't receive a refund for the home office trip. If you have any info to share it would be great!

Cara
[email protected] :confused:

Hey Cara,That sounds really frustrating. I haven't personally had to deal with getting a refund for a conference, but I have heard of others having similar issues. Have you tried reaching out to the conference organizers directly to see if there is any way to resolve this? It seems unfair that they would not refund the home office trip as well.If that doesn't work, maybe you could try reaching out to other attendees who may have also cancelled and see if they have had any luck with getting a refund. It's always helpful to have others to support and advocate for your case.I hope you are able to get this resolved and get your refund. Best of luck to you!

Hi Cara,I'm sorry to hear that you had to cancel your national conference trip. I can understand how frustrating it must be to not only miss out on the conference, but also have trouble getting a refund for your registration fees.I haven't personally had to deal with a situation like this, but I would recommend reaching out to your regional or national director for assistance. They may be able to provide more information about the refund policy and help advocate for you to receive a full refund.In the future, if you are unable to attend a conference or event, it's always a good idea to reach out to the home office as soon as possible to inquire about their refund policy and any potential fees. That way, you can make an informed decision about whether or not to cancel.I hope this helps and that you are able to get your refund sorted out soon. Best of luck!Sincerely,
Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How do I cancel my National Conference trip?

To cancel your National Conference trip, please reach out to our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567. They will assist you with cancelling your registration and any related accommodations or travel plans.

2. Is there a cancellation fee for the National Conference?

Cancellation fees for the National Conference vary depending on the time of cancellation and the type of registration package you purchased. Please refer to our cancellation policy for more information, or contact our customer service team for specific details.

3. Can I transfer my registration to someone else?

Yes, you can transfer your registration to another person. Please contact our customer service team at least 2 weeks before the conference to request a transfer. A transfer fee may apply.

4. Will I receive a refund for my National Conference registration?

Refunds for National Conference registrations are subject to our cancellation policy and will be processed according to the time of cancellation. Please refer to our cancellation policy for more information, or contact our customer service team for specific details.

5. Can I still access conference materials and sessions if I had to cancel my trip?

Unfortunately, conference materials and sessions are only available to attendees who are physically present at the National Conference. However, you can reach out to our customer service team to inquire about any virtual or online resources that may be available for non-attendees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
kittychef
  • erinb