• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Had an Idea for Husbands/Significant Others....

In summary, we offer a variety of products for husbands/significant others who enjoy grilling, such as a BBQ tool set, grill pan, and grill press. We also have a wide selection of baking tools and accessories for those who love to bake, including a silicone baking mat, stainless steel mixing bowls, and pastry blender. For gift ideas, we have gift sets specifically for husbands/significant others, such as a BBQ set with apron and a deluxe kitchen gadget set. For those who are always on the go, we have products such as an insulated food carrier, travel mug, and portable grill. And for beginners, we have a quick cooker, knife set, and measuring cups and spoons that are perfect for those who are new
JoyfulChef
What do you guys think of somehow getting your friends and family to make a wish list for x-mas and maybe promote it to the husbands, etc. to come shopping for the wives at a kitchen show in your home or wherever you can do it and maybe put football on or something and do some "guy" recipes for them and they can just order from their wives wish lists?

I know it's something that needs to be tweaked but how hard could that be?

I think we've discussed this on a couple threads but I can't find them right now. I think it is a great idea but would suggest an open house rather than a cooking show. I'd have things like potatoes and cucumbers and cheese avalailable for the guys to play with. Also do the ice cube melting on the pans and talk about how that means they heat quickly and evenly.

My husband will be the host of his "Guy's show" the week after Thanksgiving. Everyone is looking forward to it.

Related to I Had an Idea for Husbands/Significant Others....

What products do you recommend for husbands/significant others who enjoy grilling?

We have a variety of grilling tools such as our BBQ tool set, grill pan, and grill press that are perfect for any grilling enthusiast.

Can you suggest any products for husbands/significant others who love to bake?

We have a wide selection of baking tools and accessories such as our silicone baking mat, stainless steel mixing bowls, and pastry blender that will make baking easier and more enjoyable.

Do you have any gift sets specifically for husbands/significant others?

Yes, we offer several gift sets that are perfect for husbands or significant others, such as our BBQ set with apron and our deluxe kitchen gadget set.

What are some must-have products for husbands/significant others who are always on the go?

We have many products that are perfect for those who are always on the go, including our insulated food carrier, travel mug, and portable grill.

Are there any products that would be great for husbands/significant others who are new to cooking?

Absolutely! Our quick cooker, knife set, and measuring cups and spoons are perfect for beginners who are just starting to explore cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • INGonzalez
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg