• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got the Call: A Surprise Moment of Joy

In summary, "I Got the Call: A Surprise Moment of Joy" is a cookbook by Pampered Chef featuring 30 recipes and personal stories from real people who experienced a heartwarming surprise phone call. It is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants and the recipes are designed to be easy to make. Recipe submissions are currently closed, but there may be opportunities in the future.
mrssyvo
I got the call !! I was shocked, I was expecting it next week- but she called today- Yes!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! Isn't it a GREAT feeling!

The HO leads will be rolling in just in time for the holidays!

Congratulations!! How exciting!:party:

Woo hoo!!! That's great! Congratulations on it being official!

Welcome and Congratulations!

Congrats Sue!So glad you moved so you won't take my leads. :D:D j/kCan't wait to see you walk at Leadership!

Congratulations! :D :D :D :D

Deb, you are so funny!!! I was telling someone yesterday, that I was really glad I moved before I promoted to Director, because in my former area, you could throw a rock, and hit a PC Director (LOL) I know I was exagerating just a little bit, but living 1 1/.2 miles from HO, really does have quite a saturation of PC directors, etc. Going to a combined meeting there is like the Who's Who of Pampered Chef, isn't it?? It is so much fun, but I am so thankful to be a little bit out from the saturation, so I hopefully will get more HO leads.

Congratulations! We can be new directors together! LOL!

Hip Hurrah for you!Great job!

Congrats!!!

Related to I Got the Call: A Surprise Moment of Joy

What is "I Got the Call: A Surprise Moment of Joy"?

"I Got the Call: A Surprise Moment of Joy" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef that features recipes from real people who received a surprise phone call that brought them joy. Each recipe also includes a personal story from the contributor about the special moment they experienced.

How many recipes are included in "I Got the Call: A Surprise Moment of Joy"?

There are 30 delicious and unique recipes included in "I Got the Call: A Surprise Moment of Joy". Each recipe is contributed by a different person who had a heartwarming surprise phone call.

Can I purchase "I Got the Call: A Surprise Moment of Joy" in stores?

No, "I Got the Call: A Surprise Moment of Joy" is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants. You can purchase it through a consultant's website or by hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Are the recipes in "I Got the Call: A Surprise Moment of Joy" easy to make?

Yes, all of the recipes in "I Got the Call: A Surprise Moment of Joy" are designed to be easy to make. They are perfect for busy weeknights or special occasions. Plus, each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips.

Can I contribute a recipe to "I Got the Call: A Surprise Moment of Joy"?

Unfortunately, the recipe submissions for "I Got the Call: A Surprise Moment of Joy" are now closed. However, keep an eye out for future opportunities to contribute to Pampered Chef cookbooks!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • imported_iteachurkid