• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got One Hundred Dollars...i Got One Hundred Dollars!

In summary, to redeem your "I Got One Hundred Dollars...I Got One Hundred Dollars!" voucher, go to our website and enter the unique code at checkout. The vouchers cannot be combined for one purchase and each must be used separately. They can be used towards any purchase on our website and have an expiration date of one year from purchase. Our regular return policy applies to products purchased with the voucher, allowing for returns within 30 days.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Yipee! My newest consultant qualified this month, before the end of the promotion period. She earned the SA appitizer plates and caddy and I got $100...it just came in the mail today...I have been looking for it everyday this past week!

<singing my song...>
:sing: I got one hundred dollars, :sing: I got one hundred dollars, :sing: I got one hundred dollars......

Thanks Renee (my recruit):balloon:
Thanks PC!!:balloon:

That is awesome! So you are a future director now, correct? Need to change your signature. :)

CongratsCongrats to you and your newest consultant! Thanks for sharing the good news with all of us!!!:D :D

No...not a future yet. She is my only active recruit right now. I earned it from the other recruiting promotion that went along with her earning the SA plates and caddy.

I sure am trying to recruit someone before the end of December, though...I would become a future and get ANOTHER $100!!!

That's awesome, congratulations!! :thumbup: :D

Congrats Kelly~that's awesome!

YEAH Kelly!! I'm so happy for you! Put it towards something GOOD! You earned it.
Lots of luck with recruiting more before the end of the year...YOU CAN DO IT!
and now that awesome bonus of extending the 30 day period for new consultants!!! Here comes our newest FUTURE DIRECTOR......
CONGRATS :)

1. How can I redeem my "I Got One Hundred Dollars...I Got One Hundred Dollars!" voucher?

To redeem your voucher, simply visit our website and enter the unique code found on the voucher at checkout. The amount will be automatically applied to your purchase.

2. Can I combine multiple "I Got One Hundred Dollars...I Got One Hundred Dollars!" vouchers for one purchase?

No, our vouchers cannot be combined for one purchase. Each voucher must be used separately.

3. What can I purchase with my "I Got One Hundred Dollars...I Got One Hundred Dollars!" voucher?

Our vouchers can be used towards any purchase on our website, including products, shipping, and taxes.

4. Is there an expiration date for the "I Got One Hundred Dollars...I Got One Hundred Dollars!" voucher?

Yes, our vouchers have an expiration date of one year from the date of purchase. Please make sure to use it before then.

5. Can I return a product purchased with the "I Got One Hundred Dollars...I Got One Hundred Dollars!" voucher?

Yes, our regular return policy still applies to products purchased with our vouchers. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morgan032032
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dancedivine