• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got My New 7 Piece Set of Executive Cookware Last Night and It Is

R
RachelNguyen
I got my new 7 piece set of Executive cookware last night and it is absolutely beautiful!

About a month ago, I ordered a very inexpensive pot rack from Amazon.com. (Innova Classicor....$35 WITH shipping!) It came with 12 hooks and will easily accomodate the rest of the pots and pans if (when!) I earn them. My darling husband installed it last night over our island and I have to say, it looks fantastic.

And, because March was my SS#3 and I had a great month, I earned the month three package and 2 of the bank bonuses. So UPS delivered the stoneware and the Simple Additions last night too. It really is amazing how much stuff I have gotten for free from the Pampered Chef.

I am so grateful for this wonderful company!

Love+
Rachel

RachelNguyen said:
I got my new 7 piece set of Executive cookware last night and it is absolutely beautiful!

About a month ago, I ordered a very inexpensive pot rack from Amazon.com. (Innova Classicor....$35 WITH shipping!) It came with 12 hooks and will easily accomodate the rest of the pots and pans if (when!) I earn them. My darling husband installed it last night over our island and I have to say, it looks fantastic.

And, because March was my SS#3 and I had a great month, I earned the month three package and 2 of the bank bonuses. So UPS delivered the stoneware and the Simple Additions last night too. It really is amazing how much stuff I have gotten for free from the Pampered Chef.

Love+
Rachel
Hey, Rachel! I am right with you. I have received my SS 3 bonus and in total have earned 7 Plus Bonuses. What better advertisement for the generosity of thia company than US?? Congratulations and KEEP IT GOING!! I would love to keep in touch as a fellow January 2006 New Consultant!:)

You didn't get it for free! You EARNED IT!!:D CONGRATULATIONS!! I am just into my SS#2 and so far have earned Month one bonus and one plus bonus package, I am working on earning them ALL!!:)

Yes, Jayne and Janice...We EARNED them! You are so right!And yeah, lets keep each other posted on our progress! Love+
Rachel

RachelNguyen said:

Love+
Rachel

That is GREAT!!! I really love the new Executive cookware and would love to get them free!! I only have 900 pts BUT I still have time to get more points:)

It is such a great feeling to earned all the SS plus the bank bounus!
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

PS YOU HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR NEW COOKWARE HANGING ON YOUR NEW RACK!!

I just received my ss# 3 bonus pkg yesterday also. I earned all three SS bonuses, plus two of the plus bonuses. I love free (earned) stuff!!

1. What is the brand and size of your new cookware set?

The brand of my new cookware set is Executive and it is a 7 piece set.

2. Where did you purchase your pot rack and how much did it cost?

I purchased my pot rack from Amazon.com for $35, including shipping. It is the Innova Classicor brand.

3. How many hooks does your pot rack come with?

The pot rack came with 12 hooks, which is enough to accommodate the rest of my pots and pans.

4. What did you earn to receive the stoneware and Simple Additions packages?

I earned the month three package and two bank bonuses for my successful month as a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. How much have you earned in free products from Pampered Chef?

I am grateful for the opportunities that Pampered Chef has provided me and I have received a significant amount of free products from the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • lt1jane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • tabnat80