• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got a Letter From Taste of Home

In summary, Taste of Home is a magazine and website that offers recipes and cooking tips from home cooks across the country. If you received a letter from them, it is likely because you recently made a purchase from Pampered Chef and your contact information was shared as part of a promotional partnership. The offer in the letter is a discounted subscription to their magazine for Pampered Chef customers, but subscribing is optional. To redeem the offer, follow the instructions in the letter and visit the provided website or call the provided phone number.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I figured it was for a magazine subscription but it was asking if I wanted to become one of their consultants! I did not even know they still had that but when I saw the other post about them, I was wondering if anyone else gets things like that. Do DS people get put on mailing lists or something as I got one from some other company, can not remember who, about 8 or 9 months ago. Oh never mind, it was Wildtree.

Nope, I haven't received any such letter.

pampered1224 said:
Do DS people get put on mailing lists or something as I got one from some other company, can not remember who, about 8 or 9 months ago.

They must all know what a fabulous consultant you are that they are all vying for your service!;)

1. What is Taste of Home?

Taste of Home is a magazine and website that features recipes and cooking tips from home cooks all over the country.

2. Why did I receive a letter from Taste of Home?

If you received a letter from Taste of Home, it is most likely because you have recently made a purchase from Pampered Chef and your contact information was shared with Taste of Home as part of a promotional partnership.

3. What is the offer in the letter from Taste of Home?

The offer in the letter from Taste of Home is a subscription to their magazine at a discounted rate for Pampered Chef customers.

4. Do I have to subscribe to Taste of Home to redeem the offer?

No, you are not required to subscribe to Taste of Home to redeem the offer. It is completely optional.

5. How do I redeem the offer in the letter from Taste of Home?

To redeem the offer, simply follow the instructions in the letter and visit the provided website or call the provided phone number to sign up for the discounted subscription.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jetcitysandy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cooking.with.ann
  • Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Harrle
Replies