• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste of Home's Light and Tasty

In summary, Taste of Home's Light and Tasty is a cookbook filled with over 300 healthy and delicious recipes from Taste of Home magazine. These recipes are easy to make with simple ingredients, perfect for busy weeknights. They are also suitable for special dietary needs, with options for vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free diets. Pampered Chef products can also be used with many of the recipes, making meal preparation even easier. This cookbook is suitable for beginners, with clear instructions and basic cooking techniques provided.
jetcitysandy
Gold Member
I just got my April/May issue of Taste of Home's Light and Tasty magazine in the mail yesterday and on page 9 they have a recipe for a makeover Chicken 'n' Broccoli Braid. Looks just like the Pampered Chef recipe but they took out a quarter of the calories and half the fat.

Sandy

wasn't the spinach omelet roll cool

I love the ham & cheese omelet roll sometimes, i substitute salsa for the mustard, add cooked sausage instead of ham and jack cheese instead of the cheddar.
it was nice to see another recipe it would be great for a brunch or holiday buffet table.

Someone probably "submitted" a PC reciple to them and then changed the cheese and meat to lower the calories. :)

yeah Janet I bet they did. They changed the cheese to reduced fat cheddar cheese and used reduced fat mayonaise and reduced fat plain yogurt (1/4 cup of each) and and reduced fat crescent rolls. The rest of it looks pretty much the same.

Sandy

The spincah omelet roll does look cool. I'm also ready to try the mini ham and cheese fritatas in the mini muffin pan. Those look really good too.:)

I'm going to have to run out and buy that magazine!

1. What is Taste of Home's Light and Tasty?

Taste of Home's Light and Tasty is a cookbook that features healthy and delicious recipes from the popular magazine, Taste of Home. It includes over 300 recipes that are lower in calories, fat, and sodium, without sacrificing flavor.

2. Are the recipes in Taste of Home's Light and Tasty easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy to make with simple and easy-to-find ingredients. They are perfect for busy weeknights or when you want to make a healthy meal without spending a lot of time in the kitchen.

3. Are the recipes in Taste of Home's Light and Tasty suitable for special dietary needs?

Yes, this cookbook includes recipes that are suitable for various dietary needs, including vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. Each recipe also includes nutritional information to help you make informed choices.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products with the recipes in Taste of Home's Light and Tasty?

Yes, many of the recipes in this cookbook can be made using Pampered Chef products. Look for the "Pampered Chef Tip" in the recipe to see which products can be used to make the recipe even easier.

5. Is Taste of Home's Light and Tasty suitable for beginners in the kitchen?

Absolutely! This cookbook is perfect for beginners as it includes easy-to-follow instructions and basic cooking techniques. With the help of Taste of Home's Light and Tasty, anyone can make delicious and healthy meals at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSheep
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies
Views
gratergirl
  • legacypc46
  • Products and Tips
Replies