• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Light & Herby Angel Hair Pasta Dish for Tonight!

In summary, the conversation is about making a light pasta dish for dinner with ingredients such as Angel Hair Pasta, broccoli, tomatoes, and chicken. Various suggestions are given, such as using olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and herbs for a light sauce. Some also recommend adding feta or parmesan cheese for added flavor. The conversation ends with the original poster expressing their excitement to try out the recipes.
PamperedSheep
I have a box of Angel Hair Pasta and wanted to make a light dish for tonight. I have a friend that made a pasta last week and it just tasted like it had a light sauce with herbs mixed in. Unfortunately, this friend is out of town for a wedding, and I am stuck at home craving this stupid pasta. Anyone have any recipes like this? I bought Broccoli, tomatoes, and chicken to include in it. I really want something different than a red sauce. Thanks!!!

:chef:

How much are you trying to make?

For a light sauce - try a couple tablespoons of olive oil w/ a tablespoon of butter, add a little lemon juice (a couple splashes) and some crushed garlic. That would go well with the broccoli and chicken. If you have some fresh basil, throw a little of that in there too.

The light sauce that I use is a couple of tablespoons for Olive oil, a cap full of our Italian seasoning, some cherry or grape tomatoes and a couple of cloves of garlic crushed. Saute them in the pan and as the tomatoes start to heat slightly smash them with a fork. Yummo!!!

DH usually just uses a little bit of olive oil and spices and mixes it in with the noodles after they are cooked.

I do pretty much the same as Becky, then top the dish with crumbled feta cheese. Even my kids love it!

chicken breast sauteed in olive oil (or butter) with garlic
remove add mushrooms, tomatoes and spices add some wine reduce sauce serve over pasta

sounds great! thanks everyone!!!

Okay I am getting hungry reading this thread. :)

I do the same as above, with a splash of balsamic vinegar before serving, and fresh parmesean cheese instead of feta

1. How long does it take to make the Light & Herby Angel Hair Pasta Dish?

The Light & Herby Angel Hair Pasta Dish can be made in just 30 minutes! It is a quick and easy dish that is perfect for busy weeknights.

2. Can I substitute the herbs in this recipe?

Yes, you can definitely substitute the herbs in this dish to your liking. You can use fresh or dried herbs, and even mix and match to create your own unique flavor profile.

3. Is this dish suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, this recipe is vegetarian-friendly. It does not contain any meat or meat-based products, making it a great option for those following a vegetarian diet.

4. Can I make this dish gluten-free?

Absolutely! Simply use gluten-free pasta in place of the angel hair pasta and ensure that all other ingredients are gluten-free as well. This dish is easy to customize to meet any dietary restrictions.

5. Can I make this dish ahead of time?

While this dish is best served fresh, you can definitely make it ahead of time and reheat it when ready to serve. Just be sure to store it in an airtight container in the fridge and reheat it gently on the stove or in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loveh20mi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • rennea