• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Finally Got on the Phone!! :)

Kristi, (Pampmomof3) I'm doing it!!! LOL!:D ;)Go Cathy!!!!Congratulations! So Kristi has finally started finding her motivation and is getting close to finishing her January and February shows. Cathy alsoCongratulations on your upcoming shows! Kristi is also going to make some calls today.
MissChef
Gold Member
So I finally did it and I have 2 shows booked for the end of the month.....
I have finally started finding my motivation!! I am going to have January and February booked by the middle of next week and that means for 3-4 more show this month and about 10 next month!! So I better get to it!
I am finally motivated!!! Wahoooo!!!! I have energy again, must be because I'm eating good finally! Now I just need to start walking!!!:D
But I just thought I'd share! Especially after my unmotivated thread!!!
Kristi, (Pampmomof3) I'm doing it!!! LOL!:D ;)

Go Cathy!!!!

Congratulations! I need to do the same. I did make a call and booked a bridal shower for March though. That's something! Tomorrow...I WILL make calls. Tomorrow...I WILL make calls.

That's AWESOME Cathy!! I'm seriously going to try tomorrow while dh is at work. I also have my team meeting tomorrow night which I still need to plan!

I'm up to my ears in remodeling my home that I have had literally NO time BUT i did get an email last night so I called her and booked a show for the 29th!!

Good for you Cathy! Now, I need to get on the phone too.

It was so nice talking to you last week

Thanks ladies!!! It was great talking to you too Linda! It was fun putting a voice with the faces of my friends, the cheffers! The only one that I didn't get to talk with personally that I really thought I would talk to was Carolyn! But she's as spunky sounding on the phone as her attiude shows by her on-line posts! And her pictures! I might just have to call her anyway! LOL! I bet I'd be motivated after talking to her!;) ;)
When I take my kids to school today, I'm going to come home and make some calls!:D

Related to I Finally Got on the Phone!! :)

1. What is "I Finally Got on the Phone!! :)" about?

"I Finally Got on the Phone!! :)" is a new product from Pampered Chef that is designed to make it easier and more enjoyable to talk on the phone. It is a phone stand and holder that allows you to use your phone hands-free while cooking or doing other tasks.

2. Can I use "I Finally Got on the Phone!! :)" with any type of phone?

Yes, "I Finally Got on the Phone!! :)" is compatible with all types of phones, including iPhones, Androids, and other smartphones. It can also accommodate different phone sizes and cases.

3. How does "I Finally Got on the Phone!! :)" attach to my phone?

The phone stand has a strong adhesive backing that can be attached directly to the back of your phone or phone case. It is designed to hold your phone securely in place while also being easy to remove if needed.

4. Can I adjust the angle of my phone while using "I Finally Got on the Phone!! :)"?

Yes, the phone stand has a flexible arm that allows you to adjust the angle of your phone to your liking. Whether you prefer a vertical or horizontal viewing position, "I Finally Got on the Phone!! :)" can accommodate it.

5. Is "I Finally Got on the Phone!! :)" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the phone stand is made of durable, dishwasher-safe materials, making it easy to clean and maintain. Simply detach your phone from the stand and place it in the dishwasher for a quick and effortless cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • cheflorraine
  • General Chat
Replies