• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Don't Get It. I Post a Few Pictures From a Trip. No Mention of a

P
Pampered Laura
I don't get it. I post a few pictures from a trip. No mention of a company or anything of the sort, and my post was completely deleted without warning or anything?

Well pooh...I would have liked to see your pictures Laura. Did you have a good time? My DH and I are going on a cruise this week. I cannot wait to get away from everything and just be the 2 of us together...alone....no kids...no phones...nobody wanting him to do something for them...oh sorry, I guess I got carried away...lol Anyway, I am looking forward to my trip.

NO FAIR!! I'd love to see your pics! I like to live vicariously through others since I never go anywhere.

Yeah it was fun. It was nice to get away. Our blackberrys stayed side-by-side the entire trip. Just lounging on the beach, drinking and eating as much as we wanted (it was an all-inclusive resort). Maybe it was deleted because of who I went on the trip with... how dumb. I didnt say anything at ALL about the company or anything. I think I need to ask for my $5 membership dues back. :thumbdown:

You need to ask Greg, not post a message here.

Why? The last time one of my posts was deleted without warning, I asked Greg in a PM and he never answered. *shrug*

Interestingly enough I sent Greg a message once and never heard back from him either. It was an important message, too.

Hmmm- oh well...

Same here - I PM'd a while back about not receiving something I'd paid for from the marketplace. He'd told me if I didn't receive it to let him know and he'd 'ban' her. I told him, hold the fort, let's give her more time now that I have paypal involved and then a couple months later I PM'd him that nothing was resolved and still nothing was received. I never heard back from him and she's still on here :mad: :mad:

kcjodih said:
Same here - I PM'd a while back about not receiving something I'd paid for from the marketplace. He'd told me if I didn't receive it to let him know and he'd 'ban' her. I told him, hold the fort, let's give her more time now that I have paypal involved and then a couple months later I PM'd him that nothing was resolved and still nothing was received. I never heard back from him and she's still on here :mad: :mad:
That's a bummer- sorry you had to go through all that!

ETA- I'm sure he's just a super busy guy and this isn't his normal FT day job. I don't want it to seem like I'm ganging up on Mr. Greg- I'm not...just trying to show support to those that haven't had emails answered. So please...don't vote me off the island!

Same here - just trying to share that it's not just Laura. Some other PM's never got answered either. If our lives our busy, I'm POSITIVE his is too! Really would have loved to see the pictures though! Not sure what's up with that...:confused:

kcjodih said:
Same here - just trying to share that it's not just Laura. Some other PM's never got answered either. If our lives our busy, I'm POSITIVE his is too! Really would have loved to see the pictures though! Not sure what's up with that...:confused:
Thanks for summing up what I was trying to say but took an additional 37 words to explain that! :) LOL

Pampered Laura said:
I don't get it. I post a few pictures from a trip. No mention of a company or anything of the sort, and my post was completely deleted without warning or anything?
I saw your pictures! VERY COOL!
So, are you doing PC at all?

Nope. My mom is a consultant still though. :)

Greg is the administrator so he can do what he wants. If you want to share with people you have a previous friendship /relationship with why dont you send them a personal email link to your pictures.

Maybe because your post has NOTHING to do with Pampered Chef incentives. You are trying to get people to ask you about your new adventure...its so obvious. Quite frankly it should not be tolerated.

This site is for PAMPERED CHEF CONSULTANTS. To share information---not for some other "DS Company" to promote their line of business. You are being unfair to the people who come here for PC information.

If you want to keep in contact with your PC friends, then that is what personal emails are for.

And Yes, it was me---who emailed Greg to tell him your thread is inappropriate. So take it up with him. Many others have the same opinion as me, but won't say anything.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but its the way it is.
Best Wishes to you.

etteluap70PC said:
Greg is the administrator so he can do what he wants. If you want to share with people you have a previous friendship /relationship with why dont you send them a personal email link to your pictures.

That would probably be the best thing to do.

I have no idea what the history is with Laura & PC & anyone else. Don't really care. However, it is stated in other posts that this site is only for Pampered Chef Consultants, which it isn't. There are numerous other non-PC posters on the site. Again, I don't really care. Anyone can google & pull up any thread on here & apparently anyone can join. Many are on here that haven't signed yet. Point I am trying to make is, if someone posts & you don't want to see what is written...don't look. And, don't post just to get some negative attention & all the drama started. We are all adults & it gets pretty old trying to find actual Pampered Chef consultant information over all the petty posts that are completely unnecessary.

stacywhitlow said:
I have no idea what the history is with Laura & PC & anyone else. Don't really care. However, it is stated in other posts that this site is only for Pampered Chef Consultants, which it isn't. There are numerous other non-PC posters on the site. Again, I don't really care. Anyone can google & pull up any thread on here & apparently anyone can join. Many are on here that haven't signed yet. Point I am trying to make is, if someone posts & you don't want to see what is written...don't look. And, don't post just to get some negative attention & all the drama started. We are all adults & it gets pretty old trying to find actual Pampered Chef consultant information over all the petty posts that are completely unnecessary.

The difference is that those other non PC'ers are not posting pics of their "Other DS company trips". Or are braggin on their other DS company.

I do tend to stay away from threads that do not interest me. But this topic gets under my skin and it's hard for me to keep quiet.

I truly do not intent to create Drama. I am not verry good and keeping my feelings and emotions to myself... Character flaw I know, but that's me.

Um, yeah, I don't get it either. I saw the post at 1 p.m. and didn't come back until 7 and it was OBVIOUSLY gone by then and you were on for 2-3 hours then but waited to post about it.

Laura, I'm happy for you in your new ventures, I'm glad you're doing great and Cancun is beautiful - I honeymooned there 9 years ago.

However, I have to agree with most. The wording and timing you choose does not come across as appropriate from the perspective of those of us who watched the whole story and all the back and forth drama. There is always the subtle hint put in of "the grass is greener on the other side."

We are honored that PQ strives to be so much like PC and even states that on their website, but this is a community for Pampered Chef Consultants. Yes, ANYONE can join, but it does have a stated purpose that it is for us to gather.

I would truly PM or e-mail your pictures to those who want to see them if they are of another DS company. A personal vacation is one thing, showing of another incentive trip no matter how you try to skew it is trying to subtly recruit.

Laura, once again, I have the utmost respect for your business choices, ventures and your intelligence and wit in Direct Sales, but please take these issues up privately with the administrators rather than posting things here to try to get people on your side whether it be in sales or in a specific issue. Greg and Deb provide a wonderful atmosphere and as administrators they can choose what they want to do, whether we like it or not. Vanessa already stated she was the one that responded and reported it so obviously they reacted to her request because it bugged her.

Last edited:
janetupnorth said:
Um, yeah, I don't get it either. I saw the post at 1 p.m. and didn't come back until 7 and it was OBVIOUSLY gone by then and you were on for 2-3 hours then but waited to post about it.

Laura, I'm happy for you in your new ventures, I'm glad you're doing great and Cancun is beautiful - I honeymooned there 9 years ago.

However, I have to agree with most. The wording and timing you choose does not come across as appropriate from the perspective of those of us who watched the whole story and all the back and forth drama. There is always the subtle hint put in of "the grass is greener on the other side."

We are honored that PQ strives to be so much like PC and even states that on their website, but this is a community for Pampered Chef Consultants. Yes, ANYONE can join, but it does have a stated purpose that it is for us to gather.

I would truly PM or e-mail your pictures to those who want to see them if they are of another DS company. A personal vacation is one thing, showing of another incentive trip no matter how you try to skew it is trying to subtly recruit.

Laura, once again, I have the utmost respect for your business choices, ventures and your intelligence and wit in Direct Sales, but please take these issues up privately with the administrators rather than posting things here to try to get people on your side whether it be in sales or in a specific issue. Greg and Deb provide a wonderful atmosphere and as administrators they can choose what they want to do, whether we like it or not. Vanessa already stated she was the one that responded and reported it so obviously they reacted to her request because it bugged her.

Very well said and summed up Janet....and now the best thing would be for Greg or Deb to lock or delete this thread too.

We just don't need the drama that this could potentially cause....again.

Verry well Put Janet! Thanks once again!

Thanks to those who agree with me. Just trying to look out for our site---our consultants. I enjoy this site---but not this drama.

ChefBeckyD said:
Very well said and summed up Janet....and now the best thing would be for Greg or Deb to lock or delete this thread too.

We just don't need the drama that this could potentially cause....again.
Yes, this is probably true....we don't need any more drama around here.

Laura, I love ya girl & have nothing but respect for you. I've got your email & would love to stay in touch that way. You may intend to recruit for your current biz around here; but that's the way it's taken by many.

I do wish this place was only for PC consultants; would make much more sense. (& I'm really thinking back to when Paige went missing & all those "lurkers" around...ugh)

I agree that this thread needs to be deleted. I think deleted instead of locked would be best, then that does away with future drama. It's ashame that this happens around here from time to time and sometimes is started by the same people.

Kudos to Vanessa and others that are standing firm on how they feel!

Wow - I guess I'm so oblivious to so much that goes on. Or perhaps, I just don't spend enough time on here!! I don't honestly know what this is all about, but after reading through everything, I have to agree that trying to recruit others from PC to your new ds business is not cool. This board is for information, help, etc from PC consultants to PC consultants. I just suggested this board to a new recruit and I sure hope she doesn't see this kind of junk right off the bat. I love the help and info and downloads that I get from here.

My vote is to delete as well. I love Chef Success and would really prefer not to see consistent references to another DS company.

JMHO, if a thread obviously violates the rules, I agree that it should be deleted. I do not see that this thread violates any rules, it is a discussion between people that have opposing viewpoints. To delete it smacks of censorship.We have not had drama threads deleted in the past - you can go look up some of the very worst ones if you like - so why should we start now?

I agree with KG that this one shouldn't be deleted or locked, because nothing has gotten out of hand.

However, I also agree with everything Janet said. And Laura, if you have no intention of trying to recruit, then don't bring up subjects that pertain to PQ... especially incentive trips you have earned. You are a good business woman and deserve everything you have earned, but share it privately with those who have given you their email, not publicly on C-S.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
JMHO, if a thread obviously violates the rules, I agree that it should be deleted.

I do not see that this thread violates any rules, it is a discussion between people that have opposing viewpoints. To delete it smacks of censorship.

We have not had drama threads deleted in the past - you can go look up some of the very worst ones if you like - so why should we start now?

Yes- i agree with this very much! I dont see where it is anyones place to place judgement on intentions but if something obviously violates the rules it should definitely be deleted.

I think it should be deleted now b/c I think this one was done to intentionally cause problems. I have posted on some of those in the past and do not think they were started with the same intentions as this one. But that's just my opinion.

It is very hard for some to understand why this hits a nerve with some of us. This kind of discussion happens just about every time Laura "pops" in to CS just to say hi and share some of her life events with her friends here. There really is no reason why she cannot privately share this stuff via personal e-mail. Many other posts of hers have been deleted because they violated the rules on here. I vote to just let this one die out and drop off the new posts screen.

Related to I Don't Get It. I Post a Few Pictures From a Trip. No Mention of a

1. Why was my post deleted without warning?

At Pampered Chef, we have guidelines for what can and cannot be posted on social media. If your post did not align with our guidelines, it may have been removed without warning.

2. Can you provide more information on your social media guidelines?

Our social media guidelines are in place to protect our brand and ensure that posts are appropriate and respectful. They can be found on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

3. Did my post violate any of your guidelines?

We cannot provide specific information about why a post was removed, but if it did not align with our guidelines it may have been taken down.

4. Can I post pictures from a trip if I don't mention the company?

Yes, you are welcome to post pictures from your trip as long as they do not mention the company or promote any of our products.

5. What should I do if my post was removed?

If your post was removed and you believe it did not violate our guidelines, you can reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. We also suggest reviewing our guidelines before making future posts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Alicia Denman
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Alicia Denman
Replies