• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Did a Fundraiser Last Night for a Group of Ladies for Their Weekend

In summary, Marg has done three fundraisers and has raised a total of $4200. Her latest fundraiser has raised $2175 and she is very close to qualifying for Directorship.
Marg
I did a fundraiser last night for a group of ladies for their weekend to end breast cancer team.
A few orders are still to come, but right now the show is sitting at $1952!! This will be my new personal best. :)

Congratulations! That's Awesome! Just think of that paycheck!

Congrats!!!

Amazing! Congratulations!

Thanks, guys! This will hopefully be my first $2K show. :D And that puts me over the $50,000 career sales mark, so I'll be going to the career club luncheon at Conference!

Marg said:
Thanks, guys! This will hopefully be my first $2K show. :D And that puts me over the $50,000 career sales mark, so I'll be going to the career club luncheon at Conference!
Wow! That just is the icing on the cake!!

Congratulations!

I have to tell you - I made the strawberry cheesecake trifle as a second recipe (made it ahead of time) as I ususally bring a second if there are going to be more than 15 people there. I piped some pink rosettes around the top and a pink ribbon in the middle, since the fundraiser was for breast cancer. It got a lot of oohs and ahhs and several people took pictures. It got even more oohs and ahhs when they tasted it. I have a couple more cancer fundraisers this month and I think I'll be doing the strawberry trifle at them!

Congrats Marg! Way to go! Have a blast at your career club luncheon as well.

Congratulations. What a great way to make a few career milestones.

that is awesome!! Way to go!!!

WTG, that is awesome!

CONGRATULATIONS MARG!!! That is superb!!!:D :D

Hey Marg,

How many people were there? How many orders I guess I should ask!!:D

PampMomof3 said:
CONGRATULATIONS MARG!!! That is superb!!!:D :D
How's your director steps going? How close ya getting?

smspamperedchef said:
How's your director steps going? How close ya getting?

I have one more to qualify! I better make it by June 1st!! I want this SOOOO BAD!!!! She had one show turned in at $656!! So another show like that and she'll be qualified!:D

How're you doing? What's your projected promtion date?

There were 17 orders and 15 people were in attendance. :)

Congrats on being so close to Directorship!

I have 3 recruits, 2 are qualified, the third has one more show to do to be qualified and I am meeting with someone next week that looks like she'll sign. There's an outside chance of me walking in July! :D

WOOHOO AGAIN!!

I did another fundraiser on the weekend and it's sitting at just under $1500! It may get another one or two orders.
This month is off to a great start - I've done three shows and have $4000 in sales and it's not even the 10th!! Too bad it wasn't June for Sellathon...LOL!

Oh, and the first fundraiser closed at $2175. :D

MARG!!

Good job on those fundraisers!

Where did you get that recipe for the strawberry cheesecake trifle?
Is it PC? Could you post it or e-mail it to me?

Maybe I will see you at conference!

Kari

Marg that is awesome!!! Way to go!!!! :) :) :) :)

I have a fundraiser at the end of the month for a Breast Cancer Group who raises funds all year to donate. I hope I am half as successful as you have been. That would be awesome!

Geez, what am I doing wrong??? LOL.....Congrats!

Kari - it's in the trifle recipes I got off here, but I'll post it for you. :)
I'll definitely be at Conference!! Hope to see you there!

2 pints strawberries, hulled and sliced
2 tbsps granulated sugar
2 8oz blocks of cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
2 cups icing sugar
1 tub cool whip
1 tsp vanilla
1 pound cake or angel food cake, cut into 1/2" squares

Combine straberries and granulated sugar and set aside.
Combine cream cheese, sour cream, icing sugar and vanilla until smooth. Gently fold in cool whip.
Layer 1/2 cake, 1/2 strawberries, 1/2 cream cheese mixture and repeat. Refrigerate.

BTW, you can also use thawed frozen sliced strawberries with sugar. Just omit the sugar from the recipe.

raebates said:
BTW, you can also use thawed frozen sliced strawberries with sugar. Just omit the sugar from the recipe.

But then I don't get to demo the Core and More and the Egg Slicer plus! LOL!!

Marg said:
WOOHOO AGAIN!!

I did another fundraiser on the weekend and it's sitting at just under $1500! It may get another one or two orders.
This month is off to a great start - I've done three shows and have $4000 in sales and it's not even the 10th!! Too bad it wasn't June for Sellathon...LOL!

Oh, and the first fundraiser closed at $2175. :D

That is fantastic. Way to go.

Are you making this "PINK" by adding red food coloring to cream cheese mixture & the coolwhip layers?

I tinted a bit of the cream cheese mixture and piped pink rosettes on the top and a pink ribbon, but left the other layers white.

Marg said:
I have to tell you - I made the strawberry cheesecake trifle as a second recipe (made it ahead of time) as I ususally bring a second if there are going to be more than 15 people there. I piped some pink rosettes around the top and a pink ribbon in the middle, since the fundraiser was for breast cancer. It got a lot of oohs and ahhs and several people took pictures. It got even more oohs and ahhs when they tasted it. I have a couple more cancer fundraisers this month and I think I'll be doing the strawberry trifle at them!

Thanks for the idea, Marg! I needed a second recipe for later this month.

Congrats on a phenominal fundraiser!

Wow!!!! $4k in sales already! That is amazing! Way to go!!!!

WOW!!!! Congratulations--Way to go!! Could you share some of the steps you took to making these fundraisers so successful. Was it the hostess coaching or high orders ect? Please give me some ideas & pointers.

YES, YES YES... do share. What do you say to people to get them interested in doing a fundraiser. I have had a number of people interested, but when they hear that they "only get 15%", they say it is not enough to justify the work. I need other words to say to start turning these into real shows!!!

Marg that is AWESOME!! Of course we wnat to know your secret!!! Please do tell how you think these fundraisers became so successful....??

Enquiring minds wnat to know :rolleyes:

Hmmm, no real secrets here - sorry! LOL!

I guess the big thing to remember is to keep your name out there. I send monthly email newsletters and follow-up with my customers. The lady who held the first fundraiser ($2127) called me. She had been a guest at a previous show (a year ago!) and remembered how much fun we had and wanted to do a fundraiser for her Weekend to End Breast Cancer team. I do throw in some commission to make it a 25% donation. I did my regular 3 call host coaching (it was easy as she had invited most people through my website and I could see who was invited/coming). I really didn't do anything different in terms of my show - my first priority is to have a good time - fun is the main ingredient in all my shows. Yes, a few people placed large orders.
The second fundraiser was the same situation - I did a show for a lady and she and her co-worker booked a fundraiser after her show. Again, I added some commission to make it a 25% donation. I know that you've probably heard this a million times, but a lot of times a no means not now. It usually doesn't mean not ever. Because I keep in contact with my hosts and customers, I get A LOT of repeat business. Sometimes it's the next week, sometimes is the next month and some times it's the next year.

That is terriffic!

1. How much money did you raise?

The fundraiser raised $1952, which is the new personal best for the Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What organization was the fundraiser for?

The fundraiser was for the Weekend to End Breast Cancer team.

3. How many orders were placed?

As of right now, there were a few orders still to come in, but the show has already reached $1952.

4. How did you promote the fundraiser?

The fundraiser was promoted through word of mouth, social media, and flyers distributed to the group of ladies.

5. Can I still place an order?

Yes, there are still a few orders to come in. Please reach out to the Pampered Chef consultant to place your order and support the cause!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Tamzin1020
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedpnina
  • luvmypomeranian