• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Can't Wait Till Wave 3 Is Over!!!!:)

In summary, PamperedALF found the New Products and Recipe Class to be very boring. She felt bad for the HO Staff because consultants were attacking them about the products they were discontinuing and why did they do that.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay I missed you guys so much, that I logged on once to brag about my spree, but to get my quick fix. "Hi I am PamperedALF and I am addicted to Chef Success!!!:D :D "

I would really like if we compared notes from our classes. Because I know there are different presenters and what I get out of it might be different from what you got. I must say that there were only 2 classes I wasn't real thrilled about the presentations. The rest is so awesome! I can't wait for leadership, I will be walking for Director!:D :D

Looking forward to Wednesday when we can talk more! Okay going to bed now, I have slept so little that past 5 days that I am dragging.

pamperedalf said:
...Looking forward to Wednesday when we can talk more! Okay going to bed now, I have slept so little that past 5 days that I am dragging.
Wednesday?? I think we should technically be able to talk about new products by Noon on TUESDAY (wave 3's 2nd day - product reveal day) - they should be eating lunch by then!:)PS - Congrats on the HO tour WIN!!!

I agree, I don't know if we have permission, because they won't know about the recruiting promo untill Wed. I was so bummed that they spread all the juicy details over the 3 days, oh well I know now!Thanks so much!

pamperedalf said:
I agree, I don't know if we have permission, because they won't know about the recruiting promo untill Wed. I was so bummed that they spread all the juicy details over the 3 days, oh well I know now!

I'm guessing New Products by Noon on Tuesday and Recruiting by Noon on Wednesday?!?!?!?

Yes but how much fun would Day 3 be if you knew EVERYTHING??

I understand why they did it, but I don't have to like it. They can't make me!!

Ha Ha!

Did you take the New Products and Recipe Class? It was horrible - there were people walking out 20 mins into the class.

Yes I did, and it was boring no energy that was one I hated. But I did feel bad for the HO Staff, because consultants were standing up and attacking them about the products they were discontinuing and why did they do that, and wanted cleaning infor on the professional cookware. Were you wave 2 or 1??

Wave 1. I also felt bad for them and stopped the one gal from the test kitchen to let her know it wasn't her, it was the format and how it was presented. I think it was Rhonda? from product development that was one of them and she was reading from the prod use and care guides - very mono-tone!! The other gal from the test kitchens was atleast trying to add some spunk. That was the one survey form I used the back for!

Maybe they will learn from our comments and do better next time. Rhonda was in mine too, so it looks like we had the same people. Well off to bed, I am on Chicago time and my 2 year is not, so he will be up and at them and I will want to sleep so more. Thanks for Chatting, we will have to compare more notes when we get permission!

They usually do listen - the thing that bothered me the most is the Description said Products & RECIPES and they didn't talk about the recipes at all!!

Good night - my 2 year old will also be up when I want to sleep in - wish they had a snooze button on them somewhere!:p

Leea:cool:

Did you take the New Products and Recipe Class? It was horrible - there were people walking out 20 mins into the class.

YES YES YES - OMG I have never been so bored in my life. Our class was at 3:30 or so and altho we hated to, we got up and left about 20 min into the class. After the excitement of Belinda Elsworth, all these two girls were doing is reading, in monotone voices, off of index cards. No excitement at all! Can you imagine if we stood up and did a cooking show like that? And all the information was the same stuff we had just learned that morning at the revealing of the products. I did not write them a good review - in my opinion, the HO needs to know about problems so this doesnt happen next year!

Cindycooks said:
...Our class was at 3:30 or so and altho we hated to, we got up and left about 20 min into the class. After the excitement of Belinda Elsworth...
I was in those exact same two classes. I had to change my schedule when I got there and that was one of the classes I debated changing but then I figured if they were going to talk about the recipes it would be worth it - NOT!!!!

I was in one of those last year, and it was also awful - but I think someone told us that the consultant-half-of-the-team doesn't necessarily know what the new products are until we do - they hear it in General Session just the same as the rest of us!

If they're going to keep doing that workshop, they should really try to find a way to spice it up a little. It's great that the HO Test Kitchens person is there - maybe they both should be. Or someone from the product development committee?

Related to I Can't Wait Till Wave 3 Is Over!!!!:)

1. What is Wave 3 and why can't we wait for it to be over?

Wave 3 refers to the third phase of new product releases from Pampered Chef. Many consultants are excited for Wave 3 to be over because it means they can start promoting and selling the new products to their customers.

2. When does Wave 3 end?

Wave 3 typically ends at the end of the current season, which is usually around the end of June or beginning of July. However, the exact end date may vary each year.

3. Will there be any more new products released after Wave 3?

Yes, there will be new products released throughout the year. Pampered Chef typically has three waves of new product releases, but they also release new products throughout the year to keep our customers excited and interested.

4. Can I still purchase products from Wave 2 or previous waves?

Absolutely! While consultants are eager to promote the new products from Wave 3, all products from previous waves are still available for purchase. You can also purchase them from your consultant's website or at a Pampered Chef party.

5. How can I stay up to date on new product releases and promotions from Pampered Chef?

The best way to stay informed about new product releases and promotions is to follow Pampered Chef on social media, sign up for their email newsletter, and stay in touch with your consultant. They will always keep you in the loop about the latest and greatest from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
katie0128
  • Kelley Sells
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PCGINA
Replies
Views
merego