• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Cancelled My Bru Gig Yesterday...

In summary, Deb was sick and wanted to stay home to rest, but her show was cancelled and she is rebooked for next month. She and her husband went to the ring and enjoyed it.
DebbieJ
...so I could stay home and rest. I have a terrible cold and wanted to be ready for my show today where I would be making money. At BRU I wouldn't be making any money, just finding people to help me make money later. :)

And then what happens at 8:30 this morning??? My phone rings and it's today's host cancelling!!!! She had EIGHT people cancel on her last night and a handful of others never return her call. She is pissed and is going to gather orders anyway.

But I could have gone to BRU!!! *whine*

awww..... {{{hugs}}}
Rebook the host for next month and keep on keeping on...

Yes, I hope to rebook her. She was just so forlorn when I talked to her that I didn't even want to bring it up.

I guess my family is having Chicken Club Ring for dinner tonight! :) I buy the ingredients for my shows so I have everything I need!

That's one benefit to having a cancellation. ;)

Think of all the people you didn't get to infect.(Small consolation - but it's all I've got for the last few days, myself.)

I'm sorry Deb that you're feeling sick! I'm sick as well but I didnt' feel sick at my show Saturday night until I finished my demo. I felt so faint and now I'm wishing that I didnt' go. SHe was supposed to have 10-12 there and 6 showed up. I left with $265 in sales but a possible recruit. SO that's good!!!

How was the ring?;) :p

Hey, KG, thinking of all the people I didn't infect wouldn't make me happy! I'm a firm believer in Misery Loves Company!

We enjoyed the ring. I had never made it at home before, so DH was pleasantly surprised.

I slept in yesterday, so I'm feeling better. Still blowing lots of green snots. :)

Good luck on the recruit lead, Kristi!!!!

Thanks Deb! I hope we both feel better REAL SOON! My stomach is extremely queasy!:eek:

You know, occasionally I get the impression that we might be a little too familiar here.

Glad you're feeling better, Deb.

DebbieJ said:
We enjoyed the ring. I had never made it at home before, so DH was pleasantly surprised.

I slept in yesterday, so I'm feeling better. Still blowing lots of green snots. :)

What? No pictures??
I thought we shared everything here!!!

Let snot run off on this. Otherwise, who nose where this thread might go?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Let snot run off on this. Otherwise, who nose where this thread might go?
TKG~

Sometimes your humor is so dry that I miss it....but not this one! You had me laughing out loud!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

1. Why did you cancel your Bru Gig?

I cancelled my Bru Gig due to unforeseen circumstances that made it impossible for me to attend or host the event.

2. Will I receive a refund for my cancelled Bru Gig?

Yes, if you have already paid for the event, you will receive a full refund. If you paid with a credit card, the refund will be processed back to your card. If you paid with a check, a refund check will be mailed to you.

3. Can I reschedule my cancelled Bru Gig for a different date?

Unfortunately, we cannot reschedule cancelled Bru Gigs. However, you are more than welcome to book a new Bru Gig for a different date that works for you.

4. Will I still receive my host rewards for my cancelled Bru Gig?

If your Bru Gig was cancelled within 48 hours of the event, you will still receive your host rewards. However, if the cancellation occurred more than 48 hours before the event, the host rewards will not apply.

5. How do I cancel my Bru Gig?

To cancel your Bru Gig, please contact your consultant or our customer service team. They will assist you with the cancellation process and provide you with a refund if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Chef Diane
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies