1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings I can get out of my box of family members for booking shows and the

1. I can get out of my box of family members for booking shows and the people for my follow up calls are people that are family members and they don't do parties they just go and it is the same people i cant get out!!! help any ideas!!!

Aug 17, 2009
  2. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Re: help!!!

Go out and meet some people!

Hand out recipe cards to strangers, you never know what they will say.

3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

You don't know anyone besides family?

Have you done the list of 100 in your New Consultant Guide?

Aug 17, 2009
  4. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Look in the files here for the 50 in 5 minutes flyer. It's a brainstorming worksheet. It'll help you think of people to ask. Just think about and ask everyone! Don't be shy. Plan a Fall Preview Show, and invite your neighbors along w/ others that you come up with when you brainstorm. Print out flyers announcing your business and the Fall Preview Event and carry them with you everywhere you go. When you're at the grocery store, give one to your cashier, ask if she wants to take a couple and invite some friends. Go to the post office and strike up a conversation.

Also, look for a fair booth. There's a few threads here all about finding fair booths and how to run one and what to do w/ the leads you get. But that's a great way to get out of your box of contacts.

Aug 17, 2009
  5. baychef

baychef Senior Member Silver Member

Also, use the search feature on this site and you will find a wealth of information. You are not the first to run into this and will not be the last.

Congratulations on realizing this and wanting to be pro active and do something about it!!! This means you must love what you are doing enough to see the value of taking action and getting outside of your comfort zone! While you work on stepping over this bump in the road, give yourself some well deserved kudo's!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Aug 17, 2009
  6. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

I'm in Cami's situation also except I don't have family here either. Just moved to this 'burg' of 800. mostly ranchers.
    So, I'm having a catalog thing. I took 20 catalogs, put 2 august outside order forms in that I made highlighting the cookbook freebies, plus my own special of a free mini spat. for placing a 30.00 order.
    I put a sticker on the front that says" Hi! I'm Judy McC***, your new pampered chef kitchen consultant in Benkelman! As an introduction, I'm hosting a catalog show with some HOT specials just for shopping with me! Check out the order form for more info, Call or email me to place your order by August 25th! thanks, I look forward to getting to know you and this community!

My plan is to just walk down mainstreet and give one to every business. If I run short, I'll come home and print off some more.

Aug 17, 2009
Have something to add?