• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Trying to Put in Host Order. I Have the #'S for the Guest

In summary, to put in a host order for a Pampered Chef party, log in to your consultant account and go to the "Orders" section. Then, click on "Host Order" and enter the host's name and order number provided by the party host. If you don't have the order numbers for the guests, you can still enter their orders by clicking on "Guest Order" and manually entering their information. You can edit or add orders to the host order at any time before the party closes by going to the "Orders" section and clicking on "Host Order." After submitting the host order, the system will automatically calculate any rewards or discounts earned by the host based on the party's total sales, which can be viewed in
proudmama02
I am trying to put in host order. I have the #'s for the guest stoneware.
Where do I get the #'s to enter the host 60% off one piece of stoneware???

Number for Monthly Host Special in Sept.Hi Proudmama 2,

All you need to do is take the "G" out of the guest sales # for the stones and put an "H" in then the number. So...for example the Mini-Baker would be H337 for the Monthly Host Special insted of G337 for the Guest Special.

Jennie

Thanks a Bunch!!

Happy I could help!

Jennie :)

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I can definitely help you with putting in a host order and getting the #s for the guest stoneware. In order to get the #s for the host 60% off one piece of stoneware, you can find them in the "Host Benefits" section of your consultant website. There, you will see a breakdown of all the benefits your host can receive based on their party sales. The # for the 60% off one piece of stoneware should be listed there. If you have any trouble finding it, please don't hesitate to reach out to me for further assistance. Happy hosting!

1. How do I put in a host order for my Pampered Chef party?

To put in a host order, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and go to the "Orders" section. From there, click on "Host Order" and enter the host's name and order number provided by the party host. This will bring up the party's guest list and you can enter the orders for each guest.

2. What if I don't have the order numbers for the guests?

If you don't have the order numbers for the guests, you can still enter their orders by clicking on "Guest Order" in the "Orders" section. From there, you can manually enter each guest's order information.

3. Can I edit or add orders after I have submitted the host order?

Yes, you can edit or add orders to the host order at any time before the party closes. Simply go to the "Orders" section and click on "Host Order" to make any changes or additions.

4. How will I know if the host has earned any rewards or discounts?

Once you have entered all the orders and submitted the host order, the system will automatically calculate any rewards or discounts the host has earned based on the party's total sales. You can view this information in the "Rewards" section of your consultant account.

5. Can I submit the host order before the party closes?

Yes, you can submit the host order at any time before the party closes. However, it is recommended to wait until the party has closed to ensure all orders are included and the host receives the full benefits of the party's total sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
laurichef
Replies