• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Sure I Am Just Missing This Somewhere

In summary, "I Am Sure I Am Just Missing This Somewhere" is a popular line of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef designed to make cooking and baking easier. The line includes a variety of products such as knives, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and baking pans. All products are made from high-quality and safe materials and can be purchased online or through a consultant. Special offers and discounts are also available, including through hosting a Pampered Chef party.
melaniepc
but what exactly do we get for having the four shows in our first 30 days? Is it the pampered chef $100 bucks? What about the 90 day period? I just saw they told me what my 90 day end date was. I tried looking on the site but cant seem to find what exactly you get

melaniepc said:
but what exactly do we get for having the four shows in our first 30 days? Is it the pampered chef $100 bucks? What about the 90 day period? I just saw they told me what my 90 day end date was. I tried looking on the site but cant seem to find what exactly you get

You get $50 PC dollars for every 4 shows you turn in and $50 PC dollars for every $1250 turned in during the entire 90 day period. The only difference with the 30 days is that you get double for accomplishing it then. $100 instead of $50 for the 4 shows AND each increment of $1250

You earn PC dollars during your first 90 days, so 4 shows = $50 PC dollars. There is also a 30 day Bonus. During that time period, your PC dollars earned is doubled. So 4 shows in your first 30 days = $100 PC dollars. I hope that makes sense & answers your question.

And if you joined PC in May you get an extra $100 PC$$ for signing during that bonus period.

ohhhh I see. thanks so much for helping me out. It would be awesome to get that double bonus but I am not sure if I will succeed or not

Related to I Am Sure I Am Just Missing This Somewhere

What is "I Am Sure I Am Just Missing This Somewhere"?

"I Am Sure I Am Just Missing This Somewhere" is a popular line of products from Pampered Chef that includes kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

What types of products are included in the "I Am Sure I Am Just Missing This Somewhere" line?

The "I Am Sure I Am Just Missing This Somewhere" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as knives, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, baking pans, and more.

Are "I Am Sure I Am Just Missing This Somewhere" products safe to use?

Yes, all "I Am Sure I Am Just Missing This Somewhere" products are made from high-quality and safe materials. They are also rigorously tested to ensure they meet safety standards.

Can I purchase "I Am Sure I Am Just Missing This Somewhere" products online?

Yes, "I Am Sure I Am Just Missing This Somewhere" products can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. They can also be purchased in person at Pampered Chef parties or through a consultant.

Are there any special offers or discounts for "I Am Sure I Am Just Missing This Somewhere" products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals and discounts on "I Am Sure I Am Just Missing This Somewhere" products for customers. These can be found on the website or through a consultant. Additionally, hosting a Pampered Chef party can earn you free or discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Marie Amato
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CassieMarie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • brendaziz