• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Get My Recruits Qualified by June 30?

In summary, the business owner is trying to get qualified recruits to meet the June 30 deadline. They have one consultant who has put out word for catalog shows and individual orders, but they need 5 shows. They've already qualified 2 out of 3 consultants, but the third has 2 catalog shows left to close. They have only met face to face with 2 of their recruits, but are impressed with the teamwork they are seeing from them.
chefhorton
I need some advice on getting my recruits qualified by June 30.
We've come a long way since yesterday morning...at 9am I had 3 recruits that needed to qualify, needing a total of 8 shows. Now we need 5 shows. I have one consultant who has put the word out for catalog shows and individual orders, and I have done the same. I set up a show on my PWS and sent an email out to all of my customers offering a free $5 for ordering this week to help me promote. I am on my way out the door to visit businesses and see what we can come up with there.
Do you have any other suggestions? I will walk next month at conference and I am so excited and yet so nervous about it.

Make a list of people as suggestion for your new recruits to call. Make sure you share with them your story and how this will help you and what it will mean to you, they will want to help you even more because of that. Also, make sure they share the same story with the people they call.

Give your recruits an extra incentive for submiting 1 or two more shows of commissionable sales of $150.00. Make a game out of it. A little healthy competition never hurt anyone! This doesn't have to be something pricey, but maybe a special decorated seat or recognition at your next team meeting, or a lunchdate with the winner. Something simple.

Great news. As of today, I qualified 2 out of 3 of my consultants. The 3rd consultant has 2 catalog shows to close at the end of the week (friday at the latest) and that leaves us with just one show to submit - and my cluster has pulled together individual orders for the last show!!!
The best part is that I have only actually met face to face 2 of my 5 recruits (the other 3 live out of town a good way). I am so impressed with their willingness to help me promote and with the teamwork that I am seeing from them!!! I have the greatest team ever! And one of them already has a recruit herself.
I will keep you posted and thank you all so much for your ideas, suggestions, and support. I love this business!

Congrats & good luck!

Hi there! It sounds like you are making great progress in getting your recruits qualified by June 30. One suggestion I have is to reach out to friends and family who may be interested in hosting a catalog show or placing an individual order. You can also offer them a special incentive, such as a free product or discount, for helping you reach your goal. Additionally, consider reaching out to local businesses or organizations to see if they would be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef event. You could also offer to donate a portion of the sales to a charity of their choice as an extra incentive. Keep up the great work and I have no doubt you will reach your goal in time for conference. Remember to stay positive and keep promoting your business in any way you can! Best of luck to you.

1. What is the promotion process at Pampered Chef?

The promotion process at Pampered Chef is based on a combination of sales performance and leadership development. Associates are evaluated on their sales achievements, team building efforts, and leadership potential.

2. How close do I need to be to promoting at Pampered Chef?

The exact requirements for promotion vary based on individual performance and current market conditions. However, generally speaking, associates are expected to meet or exceed sales targets and actively engage in team building activities to be considered for promotion.

3. Can I promote to any level I want at Pampered Chef?

Promotions at Pampered Chef are based on a tiered system, with each level requiring different levels of sales and leadership accomplishments. Associates may have the opportunity to choose which level they would like to promote to, but ultimately, promotions are subject to approval by the company.

4. Is there a time limit for promoting at Pampered Chef?

There is no specific time limit for promoting at Pampered Chef. Associates are encouraged to work towards their promotion goals at their own pace, but it is important to consistently demonstrate strong sales and leadership skills in order to be considered for promotion.

5. What resources are available to help me reach my promotion goals at Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources and support to associates who are working towards promotion. This includes training and development programs, mentorship opportunities, and access to valuable sales tools and resources. Additionally, your team leader and fellow associates can provide guidance and support as you work towards your promotion goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • crazy4dabug