• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help My Recruit: 5 Days & $235 - Quick Ways to Make It!

In summary, "Help My Recruit: 5 Days & $235 - Quick Ways to Make It!" is a free program offered by Pampered Chef to help new recruits jumpstart their business and earn $235 in just 5 days. It provides a step-by-step guide on hosting successful parties, reaching out to potential customers, and making sales. The program is also beneficial for current consultants looking to boost their sales. While it is designed to be completed in 5 days, it can be completed at the consultant's own pace and is completely free of cost.
crazy4dabug
My recruit has 5 days to qualify in her super starter months and she needs $235. She does not have any shows lined up and doesn't know a whole lot of ppl.

In what ways can she try to make this $235? I need your best and quickest suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

I would have her call everyone she knows, including past hosts and customers and share that she is really close to her goal and 1) would they like to order something or 2) do they know someone who would like to pass around a catalog for her or 3) do an express show?

Would the raffle ticket idea work in this situation too where she could draw for something or how would that work? I want to present her with several ideas to get her pumped.
I've never used the tickets so I don't know.
??

Sure you could do raffles, or tell her that anyone who helps her is going into a drawing for a $50 gift cert or an upper end product. The great thing about the GC is that you can make one up on your computer and you don't put any money out until they redeem it.

Ok, but how would she do that? I know nothing of the process so I'm clueless. LOL
Could you let me know please?

I would offer 10% off for the next couple days, she needs to pull out all receipts from previous customers, call and offer them 10% off if they order by Monday!! I did that a couple weeks ago and did a $170 order. So just needs more than that, but it was worth even paying that little amount myself. I got bookings off it to!

What is "Help My Recruit: 5 Days & $235 - Quick Ways to Make It!"?

"Help My Recruit: 5 Days & $235 - Quick Ways to Make It!" is a program designed to help new Pampered Chef recruits jumpstart their business and earn $235 in just 5 days.

How does the program work?

The program provides new recruits with a step-by-step guide on how to host successful parties, reach out to potential customers, and make sales. It also includes tips and tricks for maximizing profits and building a strong customer base.

Is the program only for new recruits?

No, the program can also be beneficial for current Pampered Chef consultants who are looking to boost their sales and grow their business.

What is the cost of the program?

The program is completely free for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a resource provided by the company to help consultants succeed in their business.

Can the program be completed in less than 5 days?

While the program is designed to be completed in 5 days, it can be completed at the consultant's own pace. It is important to follow the recommended timeline, but it can also be adjusted to fit the consultant's schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefhorton
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • cookinforyou
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
Replies