• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Looking for the Recruiting Flyers

In summary, Mandy shared a flyer she created that is concise and all on one page. She also added pics and a box at the bottom that shows what recruits will get out of 6 shows.
mgressaffa
I am looking for some recruiting flyers to put in my recruiting folder. I am meeting with two people today and tomorrow. I started a thread under recruits about what you guys put in it, and Cindy told me about a few that she got off here about Considering Joining and Most asked questions.

Do any of you have these or know what the name is so I can do a search. I've been unsuccessful so far. Also, if you have any suggestions I'd appreciate it.

Mary

I am looking for the same thing! LOL

here's one I did -- compiled from others I saw on here, of course!

Attachments

• Apron.pdf
    127.9 KB · Views: 384
I LOVE it! Do you have it in word or publisher?

Mandy,

This is great. Can you put it into Word format?

Trish

Trish1953 said:
Mandy,

This is great. Can you put it into Word format?

Trish

can it be in word

Thanks

Hi Mandy,
That is a perfect tool for recruiting. Could you submit so that we can
edit and put in our names, and so that it can be saved to our own computer
and copied? It is so concise, and all on one page, makes it even greater.

MandyK said:
here's one I did -- compiled from others I saw on here, of course!

I love this:) The pics you added are cute, plus I like the box at the bottom showing what they'll get out of 6 shows. This might have to be my new insert into my guest folders! Thanks for sharing! I was able to save to my computer, I think I'll just stick a label over you info if that's ok;)

Here is the info without my info -- I can't put in word -- I work in Quark and it does not translate.

Attachments

• apron edited.pdf
    127.2 KB · Views: 361
Thank You very much for sharing your hard work with us.

Thanks

Sweet...THANKS!

WOW!! I really like that because it gets so much great information onto one page and isn't overwhelming!!

1. What is the purpose of the recruiting flyers?

The recruiting flyers are designed to attract potential consultants and inform them about the opportunity of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Where can I find the recruiting flyers?

You can find the recruiting flyers on the Pampered Chef website under the "Join Us" section. You can also request physical copies from your Pampered Chef consultant or your team leader.

3. Can I customize the recruiting flyers?

Yes, you can customize the recruiting flyers with your personal information and contact details. This will help potential consultants get in touch with you directly.

4. Are the recruiting flyers available in different languages?

Yes, the recruiting flyers are available in multiple languages. You can find them on the Pampered Chef website under the "Join Us" section and select the language option from the drop-down menu.

5. How can I use the recruiting flyers to grow my team?

The recruiting flyers are a great tool to advertise the Pampered Chef opportunity to potential consultants. You can distribute them at local events, post them on community bulletin boards, or share them with friends and family. You can also use them as a conversation starter when networking with new people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Linzwebb2
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies