• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pdf Fillable Flyers for Advertising or Suggestions

In summary, the person suggested to post flyers in local businesses and to try to think of a guest they would do a show for if they were starting out with PC.
jtherrien
HI I am just starting and trying to figure out how to book some shows. Are there any flyers that you suggest for posting places or can you offer any suggestions or things that have worked for you? Overall anything you can offer would be great. Lots of small towns around here and I have a friend that owns a nail and hair salon so she said I could bring some info buy but not sure what would be most suitable. Thanks for your help!

I would love it if someone would update the neighborhood flyer that was done up recently with the June specials. I put that up at a couple laundromats, etc. and would love to put up a new, current one again. I was trying to fix it myself but I am not as talented as some of these people are! Love their flyers! Thank you!

jtherrien said:
I have a friend that owns a nail and hair salon so she said I could bring some info by but not sure what would be most suitable. Thanks for your help!

If nothing else, CATALOGS and mini cats (especially retired ones) Make sure your info is on/in them in a few places and for old ones make sure they are marked as old cats.

Yes is a good idea. I got a the spring summer catalogs with my kit and now the new ones will be used soon. Thanks! If there are any neighborhood flyers please let me know or if someone can show me one, maybe I can play around with it?? Thanks!

Go to the files and search for "flyers". There is a neighborhood flyer there, if you want to try to play with it.

Did you do a kickoff show for yourself yet? You can do that first and then try to talk the guests into getting some friends over for a good time.

I think it helps when booking your first shows to think of all the people you know, work with, do biz with and think of who you would do a show for if they were starting with PC. Sometimes it helps to reverse it!

What is a Pdf Fillable Flyer?

A Pdf Fillable Flyer is a digital document that has been designed to be filled out and edited using a computer or mobile device. It allows for easy customization and distribution, making it a great tool for advertising or providing suggestions.

How do I create a Pdf Fillable Flyer?

To create a Pdf Fillable Flyer, you can use various software programs such as Adobe Acrobat or online tools like JotForm or Fillable.com. These programs provide templates and tools to easily design and customize your flyer.

Can I add images and logos to my Pdf Fillable Flyer?

Yes, you can add images and logos to your Pdf Fillable Flyer. Most software programs and online tools have options to insert images and logos, or you can simply copy and paste them into your flyer.

How can I distribute my Pdf Fillable Flyer?

There are several ways to distribute a Pdf Fillable Flyer. You can email it to your contacts, share it on social media platforms, embed it on your website, or print it out and distribute physical copies.

Are Pdf Fillable Flyers mobile-friendly?

Yes, Pdf Fillable Flyers are mobile-friendly. They can be filled out and edited on any device with a PDF reader, making it easy for your audience to access and use your flyer on their smartphones or tablets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tmorgester
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg