• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Looking for Dips...a Potential Hostess Would Like a Dip

I used to use that line all the time at my shows. It never ceased to amaze me how many people thought it was funny. I thought it was a little cheesy, but then, it's kind of a consultant joke. And because we hear it all the time, we forget that some people haven't.
Kinet
I am looking for dips...a potential hostess would like a dip show...lol...any ideas?

cold taco dip in the rectangle chillzanne!! served with tortillas. (I don't know measurements, I just make!) Wrap cooled pack in alum. foil (to avoid staining + fill in the corners) ...make taco meat as usual and chill. then spread on bottom of chillzanne. layer sour cream then salsa...then veggies (gr. peppers, blk. olives, lettuce and whatever else) ...then sprinkled cheese....everyone loves it!!!

Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip is my ABSOLUTE favorite. Everyone always raves about it. I also love the Touchdown Taco Dip and Buffalo Chicken Dip.
YUM!

If you click on files in the menu bar you can search on dip and you will find a master list "Master List for PC Dip Recipies.doc"

Kinet said:
I am looking for dips...a potential hostess would like a dip show...lol...any ideas?

I really can't believe that TKG didn't chime in on this one! :D

Seriously though, have you thought about our Chipotle Ranch Seasoning mix? It's pretty good on both canape bread and veggies. Plus, it could be a great add-on sale, pair it with some SA bowls and the scalloped bread tube.

My Heaven on a Cracker recipe is around here somewhere, if you want to search for it-- it's real good!

I just did that salsa/guacamole duo recipe in All the Best cookbook and it was a huge hit! It's cold not hot but my host used some of the salsa I made for the taco dip she prepared. LOL

dipping theme partyi got this off of my other site that I love. I hope this is something helpful to you.

Flora

Attachments

• EntertainingDippingFall06.doc
    60 KB · Views: 397
Thanks for sharing the entertaining dip file with us it looks great.

Touchdown taco was a hit when we had friends over :D

I love the Dill Dip using our Dill Mix. Also, instead of the dip, just mix with cream cheese, and serve with crackers as a spread. I make this all the time! SIMPLE SIMPLE! And delish!

lisacb77 said:
Touchdown taco was a hit when we had friends over :D

This gets my vote too.

Jeanine

LOVE the Hot Pizza Dip. There's another thread where I mention the "wreath" bread my cluster makes for this - very festive.
There are sooooo many great PC dips, and this is the perfect season to demo some. Hot dips are a fairly classy appetizer for the holidays.

when I do the layered Taco dip on my chillzanne server instead of foil I arrange red tip curly lettuce leaves on the bottom then my toppings.
Teresa

ohhh i like that idea better!!! great idea :) thanks

I just did the Warm Chicken Curry Dip for all my shows in October. It was a HUGE hit!! It's in the s/s '06 SB.

Kinet said:

I had to respond. I thought at first you were addressing me personally. :D

I've had great response with both the Layered Sun-Dried Tomato Dip and the BLT dip. Both are fast, cheap, and easy!

raebates said:
Both are fast, cheap, and easy!

Just like me!

(Just kidding. I had to get that one in before Kitchen Guy beat me to it.)

:D

Kinet said:

Don't forget to make the Chipotle Ranch dip and the Zesty Guacomole -- since I started making those for shows I have been selling them like crazy!!

SusanBP0129 said:
Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip is my ABSOLUTE favorite. YUM!

Mine to!!I make this almost every weekend! My two year old asked for it this week!

chefann said:
Just like me!

(Just kidding. I had to get that one in before Kitchen Guy beat me to it.)

:D

Hey Ann, I've lost count of how many times I've told the old joke, "If you are what you eat, I'm fast, cheap, and easy."

The dill seasoning makes an awesome dip also. Not a good one for a demo though.

raebates said:
Hey Ann, I've lost count of how many times I've told the old joke, "If you are what you eat, I'm fast, cheap, and easy."

I used to use that line all the time at my shows. It never ceased to amaze me how many people thought it was funny. I thought it was a little cheesy, but then, it's kind of a consultant joke. And because we hear it all the time, we forget that some people haven't.

Related to I Am Looking for Dips...a Potential Hostess Would Like a Dip

1. How many different dip recipes do you offer?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of dip recipes to suit any taste. From classic spinach and artichoke dip to unique options like avocado salsa dip, we have over 50 different dip recipes to choose from.

2. Are your dip recipes difficult to make?

No, our dip recipes are designed to be easy and convenient to make. Many of them can be whipped up in under 10 minutes, and all of them use simple and easily accessible ingredients.

3. Can I customize the dips to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! We understand that everyone has different dietary needs and preferences, which is why we offer a variety of dip recipes for different diets. Our website has filters to help you find dips that are gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and more.

4. Do I need any special equipment to make the dips?

Most of our dip recipes can be made using basic kitchen equipment such as a mixing bowl and spoon. However, some recipes may require a food processor or blender. The recipe instructions will specify any special equipment needed.

5. Can I use your dips for parties and gatherings?

Definitely! Our dip recipes are perfect for any occasion, whether it's a backyard BBQ, game night with friends, or a holiday party. Plus, they can easily be scaled up to serve larger crowds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefloretta
  • pamperedposey
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies