• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breakfast Ideas: Is Apple Berry Salsa the Best Dip?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers several easy breakfast ideas using their products, including breakfast sandwiches made with the Deluxe Cooking Blender, overnight oats made with the Quick Cooker, and egg muffins made with the Mini Muffin Pan. The Apple Berry Salsa can also be used as a dip for breakfast and is gluten-free. It can also be incorporated into savory breakfast recipes like breakfast burritos, sausages, and omelets. The salsa can be made ahead of time and stored for up to 3 days, making it a convenient option for busy mornings.
bridgetbakes
I know there a lot of great Pampered Chef dips out there, but are any suitable for a breakfast show I am doing? The only dip-like thing that I thought might work is the Apple Berry Salsa. Any other ideas?

Apple Berry Salsa was the only one that immediately came to my mind. Maybe the BLT Dip?

There is a yummy fruit dip in All the Best. You can make cute fruit skewers to go with it.

This isn't a PC recipe but my sister makes this lemon fruit dip that is great--I think it is a box of vanilla pudding, some sour cream, lemon juice/zest, and fold in some cool whip. I don't have the exact recipe but if you hunt around online I'm sure you'll find one--I think she got hers from taste of home. She serves it with grapes, strawberries, apples, basically whatever fruit you have.

When I sent Guest/Host thank you's out, I included this.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Pink Sun Dip.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 563
I made the fruit dip from the Casual Cooking Cookbook yesterday at a family bbq, and everyone absolutely loved it!! (Even my husband and brother in law, who normally will not touch the fruit platter). It tastes like the strawberry cream savers candy..Yummy!
2tsp. orange zest
1/2 c. reduced fat sour cream
1/4 c. light sugar free strawberry preserves
1 1/2 c. light frozen whipped topping
Whisk sour cream, preserves and zest. Fold in whipped topping. Serve with assorted fruit.
Donna

Fruit dip...mix together a brick of cream cheese and a cup or so of marshmallow fluff. YUMMY!

Tara1021 said:
Fruit dip...mix together a brick of cream cheese and a cup or so of marshmallow fluff. YUMMY!
One of my hosts made this and I just had to try it....you are so right - YUMMY!

What are some easy breakfast ideas using Pampered Chef products?

Some easy breakfast ideas using Pampered Chef products include breakfast sandwiches made with the Deluxe Cooking Blender, overnight oats made with the Quick Cooker, and egg muffins made with the Mini Muffin Pan.

Can I use the Apple Berry Salsa as a dip for breakfast?

Absolutely! The Apple Berry Salsa makes a delicious and unique dip for breakfast. It pairs well with cinnamon sugar pita chips, toast points, or even as a topping for pancakes or waffles.

Is the Apple Berry Salsa gluten-free?

Yes, the Apple Berry Salsa is gluten-free. It is made with all-natural ingredients and does not contain any gluten or wheat products.

How can I incorporate the Apple Berry Salsa into a savory breakfast recipe?

The Apple Berry Salsa can be used as a topping for breakfast burritos, as a glaze for breakfast sausages or bacon, or as a filling for omelets. It adds a delicious sweet and tangy flavor to any savory breakfast dish.

Can I make the Apple Berry Salsa ahead of time and store it for later use?

Yes, the Apple Berry Salsa can be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. This makes it a perfect option for meal prep or busy mornings when you need a quick and easy breakfast option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • erinyourpclady
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • wadesgirl