• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am a New Consultant (Haven't Even Gotten My Kit Yet). I See so Many

In summary, the Pampered Chef starter kit includes a variety of kitchen tools and products, and consultants can earn money through direct and online sales, as well as hosting cooking parties. No specific cooking experience is required to be successful, and new consultants can book parties through personal connections and marketing efforts. There is a one-time fee for the starter kit, but no ongoing fees for being a consultant.
cookinwithjen
I am a new consultant (haven't even gotten my kit yet). I see so many posts on here about the "cruise".

First of all, congrats to all of you who earned your tirp. How exciting!

Does PC offer a trip each year? What do you do to earn the trip?

Yes, every year we have the chance to earn a trip. There are different levels and different locations.
These are this years incentive trips. You earn them based on sales, recruiting and promoting. TPC is the only way to travel! This will be my 3rd trip, and I can't wait.

With Level One you can now choose from an amazing collection of merchandise, like gifts for your family, products for your business, and even a little extra pampering for you!

At Level Two, you indulge in beautiful Miami Beach for four days.

With Level Three you can choose from two unforgettable escapes – Riviera Maya, Mexico, or Paris, France!

Earn Level Four, and you not only choose your premier escape destination, but you also stay for an additional day and enjoy a special event!

So cool! Thanks for sharing!

1. What comes in the Pampered Chef starter kit?

The Pampered Chef starter kit includes a variety of kitchen tools and products to help you get started as a consultant. This may include cookware, bakeware, kitchen gadgets, and food items. The exact contents may vary depending on current promotions.

2. How do I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn money through direct sales, online sales, and hosting cooking parties. You will earn a commission on each sale and can also receive bonuses for meeting certain sales goals.

3. Do I need to have a certain level of cooking experience to be a successful consultant?

No, you do not need to have any specific cooking experience to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and resources to help you learn about their products and become a confident salesperson.

4. How do I book cooking parties as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you can start by reaching out to friends and family to host cooking parties. You can also use social media and networking events to advertise your services and book more parties. The company also provides marketing materials to help you promote your business.

5. Are there any ongoing fees or costs to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

There is a one-time fee to purchase the starter kit, but there are no ongoing fees or costs to be a Pampered Chef consultant. However, you may choose to invest in additional products or marketing materials to help grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tonimabbott
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
Replies
Views
marystell1
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Products and Tips
Replies