• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Receive Their Consultant Upgrade Yet?

In summary, the consultant kit still has not arrived, and the customer service response is "sometime this week."
chefw
Hi! I recently signed on as a consultant with Pampered Chef. I received the starter kit a couple of weeks ago and shortly after (around the 18th) I called to purchase the upgraded consultant kit. I still haven't received it and the answer from customer service is always "sometime this week"? Anyone receive their upgraded kit yet? Or does anyone know what's going on? I'm just nervous b/c my first show is coming up and I'd like to be comfortable using everything!

I too am still waiting for my upgrade. It's very frustrating as I am anxious to get my new stuff. I called today & they said it's being picked. I show a 23lb order being sent out today. hopefully it's that.

thanks tiffnkaysmom. How did you check where items have been shipped?

hello Chefw, go to product adjustment on CC, then scroll down & check the box where you accept the terms & click continue, then click on the can't remember your show order #, click find, then find your consultant # that has a G after it & write all those #'s down & add 01 to the end. Then go to fed ex & enter that # under the reference #. It will show if there is anything being shipped through fed ex. It took me a little bit to figure it out. I'll let you know tomorrow if I get it, keep our fingures crossed that we each get it. This is so frustrating.... Have you had any show's yet? I've had 2, one being my own that was over $1300 and then another one that was only $200 that was my mother inlaws. Good luck. Lori

I checked this morning with fedex and my is being delivered on February 1.

awesome, thanks! I checked w/ Fedex and it says it will be delivered Feb. 1 (of course this is hoping that it is actually the consultant upgrade!)

Related to Anyone Receive Their Consultant Upgrade Yet?

1. When will I receive my consultant upgrade?

The timing of receiving your consultant upgrade may vary depending on your location and the volume of orders being processed. Please contact your team leader or customer service for a more specific timeline.

2. How will I know when I have received my consultant upgrade?

You will receive an email notification once your consultant upgrade has been processed and activated. You can also check your consultant account on our website to see if the upgrade has been applied.

3. Will my consultant upgrade affect my current orders?

No, your consultant upgrade will not affect any current orders that you have placed. It will only impact future orders and your commission percentage.

4. Can I still place orders while waiting for my consultant upgrade?

Yes, you can still place orders as a consultant while waiting for your upgrade to be processed. Your consultant account will be updated with the correct commission percentage once the upgrade is complete.

5. I've been waiting for my consultant upgrade for a while, who can I contact for help?

If you have been waiting for your consultant upgrade for an extended period of time, please reach out to your team leader or customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide more information and help resolve any issues that may be delaying the upgrade process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tiffnkaysmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • IAmChefJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • Rochelle Miller