• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Success: Quiz Questions & More!

In addition to gleaning the catalog to make my cheat sheet, I thought I'd ask the pros -- what are the most frequent questions you get asked?Thanks so much for your help.. I would be completely overwhelmed if not for all the fabulous info I've gotten off this board over the past couple of weeks!
IAmChefJ
Hi Everyone --

I'm signing up to be a consultant in about 2 weeks... have my fast starter kit, and I'm studying!

I want my daughter to quiz me over a trip we're taking this weekend and thought I'd compile a sheet of questions I need to know the answer to. Things like warranty information...shipping, etc.

In addition to gleaning the catalog to make my cheat sheet, I thought I'd ask the pros -- what are the most frequent questions you get asked?

Thanks so much for your help.. I would be completely overwhelmed if not for all the fabulous info I've gotten off this board over the past couple of weeks!

J.

Really the most frequent questions I get are on prices which... I don't have memorized. LOL... If you want to study, work on remembering important key features of the main lines.. forged knives, stoneware, cookware and simple additions.. but don't worry about knowing what someone might want to know ahead of time. Most folks want to know how to care for their stones... want to know why the knives and cookware 'cost so much'... things like that. Really the best thing will be to 'play' with your things when your kit arrives and use them every day. You'll easily come up with tips and uses for various things to sprinkle throughout your shows.

You don't need to know warranty info---the warranty for each product is in the catalog. I wouldn't really worry about knowing everything. Instead I tell my new consultants to focus on USING THE PRODUCTS when their kit arrives and worry about the paperwork and details later. The best selling strategy is to tell others about your personal experience with the products.

Welcome, ChefJ!! I try to go over some things in the beginning of the show to set everyone at ease (how the catty is organized, how to tell the warranty). I also joke that PC is so flexible that I don't have to remember everything.

But to answer your question... I do get questions about the warranty (ie how does PC handle it?). Of course, PC is a great company that stands by its word. I share a story of a woman returning 14 YO knives (since cutlery has a lifetime warranty) and PC just sending her new ones, without any question. I tend to get more questions about being a consultant.

I also get: "How long will it take for this to arrive?" In my area, I tell tem its 7-10 business days from the date the show is closed. Usually, shows arrive within a few business days. Its amazing.

People are also surprised to learn that the product belong to me. Good luck!

I think having your daughter asking you questions to answer is great, because I think answering out loud was great preparation in organizing my thoughts and having "spiels" that don't sound so much like a "spiel". I practiced (and still do!) my recipes in front of my daughter, talking to her as if she was a whole group of people, and even answering imaginary questions and asking questions to imaginary answers :)The cards in the kit are a good place to start - practice an introduction, or thanking the host and explaining host benefits, or telling why you do PC, or even telling little tips while talking about a product.The other posts about key points of our main lines is a good one, too - practice talking about them rather than answering questions. And here is my favorite answer: "That's a great question! Wow, I actually don't know, but I can find out for you. If you could go ahead and jot that down on the back of your drawing slip so it doesn't 'slip' my mind it would be great!" And then ask your director, or here, or look it up later.

Also, during a show if the question is "what's the price" or "where's it in the catalog" make it a game that you give something out (a little ticket or mini candy kiss) to the first person with the correct answer. At the end of the night the most helpful person (the person with most tickets or kisses - or their wrappers) wins a little something (yanno.. SBCB, citrus peeler, something small to thank them for their help)... I've had very competitive folks at shows and this turned out to be a great thing to have folks help without me even asking!

Related to Consultant Success: Quiz Questions & More!

1. What is the purpose of the "Consultant Success: Quiz Questions & More!" section?

The "Consultant Success: Quiz Questions & More!" section is designed to help Pampered Chef consultants improve their knowledge and skills in order to achieve success in their business. It provides a variety of resources, including quizzes, tips, and training materials, to help consultants grow their business and reach their goals.

2. How often is the "Consultant Success: Quiz Questions & More!" section updated?

The "Consultant Success: Quiz Questions & More!" section is updated on a regular basis, typically every month. This ensures that consultants have access to the most current and relevant information to help them succeed in their business.

3. Are the quizzes in the "Consultant Success: Quiz Questions & More!" section mandatory?

No, the quizzes in the "Consultant Success: Quiz Questions & More!" section are not mandatory. However, they are highly recommended as they provide valuable information and insights that can help consultants improve their skills and grow their business.

4. Can consultants access the "Consultant Success: Quiz Questions & More!" section on their mobile devices?

Yes, the "Consultant Success: Quiz Questions & More!" section is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. This allows consultants to access the resources and quizzes anytime, anywhere, making it convenient for them to continue learning and improving their skills.

5. Are there any rewards for completing the quizzes in the "Consultant Success: Quiz Questions & More!" section?

Yes, consultants can earn rewards for completing quizzes in the "Consultant Success: Quiz Questions & More!" section. These rewards may include discounts, free products, or recognition for their achievements. It's a great way to stay motivated and engaged in the learning process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • jessicafawn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies