• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am a Little Confused. Can We Hang Flyers to Promote Our Business?

In summary, you can use the logo if you are just printing them yourself, on your home computer, however, you cannot take them to a professional print shop and have them made using the logo on them. You also must not alter them in any way.
proudmama02
I am a little confused. Can we hang flyers to promote our business? and can we make our own business cards with the downloaded PC Logo? and can we put an ad in the newspapers? Sorry for so many ?
This advertising is a little confusing to me. Thanks in advance

I believe I read on the pc home page somewhere that the PC logo and name has a copy right and only certain vendors have the rights to print the name or logo. Somebody correct me if i'm wrong :rolleyes:

Yes, we can hang flyers and business cards up. I think you just have to be careful about putting anything in other people's mail. I believe door hangers are ok. Yes, we can put ads in the newspaper. We just have to follow the advertising rules that are in our recipe for success books. I believe we can use the PC logo on our business cards. Its also shows you in the recipe for success some logos I believe. I'm pretty sure there is one on the PC website you can download and use.

Recipe for Success says that Director requests to use the logo can be made to corporate communications.
Logos may not be reproduced...
Then it says that the policy applies to business cards (other than from our licensed vendors...) So, you can't make your own cards. Business cards can be ordered relatively inexpensively from Town and Country, an approved vendor.
Check out policies and procedures-promoting your business-name and logo usage in Recipe for Success. :)

Chef Jill said:
Recipe for Success says that Director requests to use the logo can be made to corporate communications.
Logos may not be reproduced...
Then it says that the policy applies to business cards (other than from our licensed vendors...) So, you can't make your own cards. Business cards can be ordered relatively inexpensively from Town and Country, an approved vendor.
Check out policies and procedures-promoting your business-name and logo usage in Recipe for Success. :)

You can make your own business cards, you just can't use a Pampered Chef picture. I made my own with different pictures of food on the cards. They looked nice. I've made some more that had a chef's hat on them.

You are right! Thanks for the clarification. You just can't use PC logo. Great idea for your cards, Ginger.

on the downloads there is a logo that can be used.So what your saying is that I can't use this logo on my business cards??

I think you can use the Logo if you are making the business cards yourself, on your own computer. However, if you are making your own business cards say from Walmart, you cannot use the logo. Not positive but I'm almost positive. :)

OK. I have read the rules a couple times. They just seem to be confusing.

If I understand correctly, I think Debbie is right. You may use the logo if you are just printing them yourself, on your home computer, however, you cannot take them to a professional print shop and have them made using the logo on them. It also states that you must not alter them in any way. I'm not sure why you would want to, but, any way, that's my two cents worth.

1. How many flyers can we hang to promote our business?

There is no specific limit on the number of flyers you can hang to promote your business. However, it is important to be considerate of local laws and regulations regarding flyer distribution. We recommend checking with your city or town's guidelines before hanging flyers.

2. Can we hang flyers in public places like parks and community bulletin boards?

Yes, you can hang flyers in public places like parks and community bulletin boards. However, it is important to ask for permission from the appropriate authorities before doing so. Some places may have restrictions on flyer distribution.

3. Are there any specific guidelines for creating the flyers?

There are no specific guidelines for creating flyers, but we recommend keeping them simple and eye-catching. Use bright colors and large fonts to grab attention. Be sure to include all necessary information, such as your business name, contact information, and a brief description of your products or services.

4. Do we need to include a disclaimer on the flyers?

It is not necessary to include a disclaimer on the flyers. However, if you are using any trademarked or copyrighted material in your flyer, it is best to seek permission and give credit to the original source.

5. Can we distribute flyers door-to-door?

Yes, you can distribute flyers door-to-door, but make sure to respect people's privacy and do not leave flyers in mailboxes. It is best to hand them directly to the homeowner or leave them on the doorknob. Always be courteous and do not distribute flyers in areas where no soliciting is allowed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehofers
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jackie's PC Kitchen
  • Lisa/ChefBear