• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director HWC Recipe Card Holder: A Must-Have for Hosts with $550 in Sales

M
Mel5497
I just received mine....it rocks! (Much bigger and more solid than I had anticipated.) If I was a May host, I would think it worth ensuring I had at least $550 in sales so as to get it. Yeah HO!

I'm looking forward to getting mine. It seems so long ago when I saw it at Leaderhip.

I got mine the other day - LOVE IT!

I didn't earn it. :(

I got it and need to get $152.70 more to earn the products. I have 3 more shows this month but hoping to get what I need from my outlet e-mail that is due to go out tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I can close tomorrow's host before the end of the month (gotta love former consultants because they *get it*!). :)

I LOVE it too! I got today a few hours ago! :D

pamperedbecky said:
Me either.:cry:

I did not get it either. However, I will be submitting plenty to earn the free products. Looks like I will need to host my own show in May. I really want to own it!

I have already earned the free products. That $1100 show really helped. :)

ChefLisa said:
I did not get it either. However, I will be submitting plenty to earn the free products. Looks like I will need to host my own show in May. I really want to own it!

I earned it and I got it! Love it! Once I submit this show that's sitting here I'll have the products too!!

I usually submit my own show in May but it's usually a HWC fund-raiser. The host of a fund-raiser would not get this benefit. That's too bad because my prediction is that some consultants will do a regular show instead so they can get the recipe holder. I know I'd be tempted if I hadn't earned it.

Now that I have had this a day or two, I have to add a word of caution: It scratches really easily...as in REALLY easily. I still love it (even DH thinks it's pretty cool); just wish the finish wasn't so thin.

I earned it and didn't really care about it. Now that it's here I really like it. The whisk magnets are so cute!

I didn't even think I'd get the HWC products this month because it's been a rough couple months, which caused a very lame March. BUT thanks to an awesome $500 catalog show host, $275 in online orders and my show coming up Saturday with ALREADY $360 in orders and 15 expected guests, I will make it and get the products! Yay! I'm so excited! I always do my own HWC FR in May so I can get the recipe holder that was as a host. I just can't wait to get the pink products!!!:D

Oh and my team came through this month. It wasn't HUGE like Sue's (that's awesome!!!) but I didn't know if we'd hit $4000 for the first time ever because of my lameness. BUT they've already submitted over $5000 and that's without mine. Phew!

pamperedbecky said:
I didn't even think I'd get the HWC products this month because it's been a rough couple months, which caused a very lame March. BUT thanks to an awesome $500 catalog show host, $275 in online orders and my show coming up Saturday with ALREADY $360 in orders and 15 expected guests, I will make it and get the products! Yay! I'm so excited! I always do my own HWC FR in May so I can get the recipe holder that was as a host. I just can't wait to get the pink products!!!:D

Oh and my team came through this month. It wasn't HUGE like Sue's (that's awesome!!!) but I didn't know if we'd hit $4000 for the first time ever because of my lameness. BUT they've already submitted over $5000 and that's without mine. Phew!

You won't get the recipe card holder with a fundraiser, only the host special.

I thought the fundraiser organizer could still purchase the host special. Did I miss something?:confused:

This is a bonus gift for sales over $550. It doesn't apply to fundraiser hosts (unfortunately).

legacypc46 said:
This is a bonus gift for sales over $550. It doesn't apply to fundraiser hosts (unfortunately).

Right. The fundraiser host can purchase the monthly host special but not this.

Oh right, I forgot about that. Oh well, no big deal.

legacypc46 said:

Oh that's right! Duh!

Geez I earned the products a couple of weeks ago and they are still not here. I wanted them for my April shows--any idea when they will ship? I am not EVEN calling HO for this one--too much wait time.

Nanisu said:
Geez I earned the products a couple of weeks ago and they are still not here. I wanted them for my April shows--any idea when they will ship? I am not EVEN calling HO for this one--too much wait time.

I have to call them today because of a show on hold. I'll ask about that when I get on and let you know.

They won't ship until after tomorrow. It is on the bottom of the flyer.

On the bottom of the flyer it states

"To earn the Help Whip Cancer® products, you must hold and submit at least $1,250 in commissionable sales between March 1 and midnight CT on March 31, 2009. Cooking
Show, Catalog Show, Fundraiser Show and Wedding Shower orders, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registry orders count toward the commissionable sales
requirement. Products will ship at the end of the earning period."

pampmomof3 said:
On the bottom of the flyer it states

"To earn the Help Whip Cancer® products, you must hold and submit at least $1,250 in commissionable sales between March 1 and midnight CT on March 31, 2009. Cooking
Show, Catalog Show, Fundraiser Show and Wedding Shower orders, individual orders, online orders and Wedding Registry orders count toward the commissionable sales
requirement. Products will ship at the end of the earning period."

hmmm... they told me just a few minutes ago that they are supposed to ship as earned.

I earned mine at the beginning of the month - I wish they had shipped them as earned. I guess it's easier for them to load everyone who earned it together and ship them at the same time though.

Related to HWC Recipe Card Holder: A Must-Have for Hosts with $550 in Sales

1. What is the HWC Recipe Card Holder?

The HWC Recipe Card Holder is a product offered by a company called May, and it is designed to hold recipe cards for cooking or baking. It is only available to hosts who have accumulated $550 in sales.

2. How big is the HWC Recipe Card Holder?

The HWC Recipe Card Holder is larger and more solid than most people anticipate. It is designed to hold multiple recipe cards at once and is made of high-quality materials, making it durable and long-lasting.

3. Is the HWC Recipe Card Holder worth the effort of reaching $550 in sales?

Many hosts who have received the HWC Recipe Card Holder have expressed how much they love it and find it to be a valuable addition to their kitchen. However, the decision to reach $550 in sales should ultimately depend on individual preferences and priorities.

4. Can anyone purchase the HWC Recipe Card Holder?

No, the HWC Recipe Card Holder is only available to hosts who have accumulated $550 in sales. This is part of a promotion offered by May to reward their hosts with a special and exclusive product.

5. Is the HWC Recipe Card Holder the only reward for reaching $550 in sales?

No, May offers several other rewards for hosts who reach $550 in sales, including a discount on future purchases and the opportunity to host exclusive parties and events. The HWC Recipe Card Holder is just one of the many benefits of reaching this sales goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Kearns
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • lauriedip