• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a HWC Order for Mothers Day: Booth Opportunity

In summary, a HWC order is a special order through a Pampered Chef consultant that offers discounted prices and exclusive deals on popular products. These orders can be customized for Mother's Day, with options such as adding a special message or selecting from Mother's Day themed products. To place a HWC order for Mother's Day, you can contact a consultant or follow the step-by-step guide on the website. There is a minimum order requirement of $50, but this can be easily reached with the variety of products and bundles available. Rewards can also be earned on HWC orders for Mother's Day, with details provided by consultants.
Symara
Gold Member
I have a booth Sat, do you think it would be alright to have a HWC order form there?

I saw one from last year where someone had created theirs early to get it in on the 1st to get them back by Mothers day. Do you think that would work this year? And should I offer it at the booth?

I think it's too early - you can't even submit it for a month and a half. You could have a sign-up sheet for people who want to be contacted though.

It would be a good idea to have a HWC order form at your booth. This will make it easier for customers to place an order and it will also give them a reminder to order from you later if they don't have time to do it at the booth.As for offering pre-orders for Mother's Day, it would depend on the timeline for HWC orders this year. If the deadline for Mother's Day orders has passed, then it may not be feasible to offer pre-orders. However, if there is still time, it could be a great opportunity to generate early sales and get ahead on your Mother's Day orders.Ultimately, it would be best to check with your HWC representative or company guidelines to see if pre-orders are allowed and what the deadline would be. If it is possible, then definitely offer it at your booth as an option for customers. Good luck with your booth!

What is a HWC order?

A HWC order is a special order placed through a Pampered Chef consultant that allows customers to purchase products at a discounted price. These orders are only available for a limited time and offer exclusive deals on popular products.

Can I customize my HWC order for Mother's Day?

Yes, you can customize your HWC order for Mother's Day by choosing products that your mom will love and adding a special message or gift wrapping option. You can also select from a variety of Mother's Day themed products and bundles.

How do I place a HWC order for Mother's Day?

To place a HWC order for Mother's Day, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant and they will assist you with creating your order or you can visit our website and follow the step-by-step guide to creating a HWC order online.

Is there a minimum order requirement for HWC orders?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement of $50 for HWC orders. However, this minimum can be easily reached with our wide selection of products and special Mother's Day bundles.

Can I earn rewards on my HWC order for Mother's Day?

Yes, you can earn rewards on your HWC order for Mother's Day. Our Pampered Chef consultants will provide you with the details on how to earn rewards and what rewards are available for your specific order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Hollycancook
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • 3girls